Moving jobs has been hailed as one of the most stressful life events, but starting a newchapter in a career can also be essential for maintaining well being…
I am working with an outstanding, rapidly growing business whose primary objective is to drive digital transformational growth for their clients. They do this by building and deploying holistic, agile marketing strategies which yields significant results for the brands they are partnered up with, and also by capturing market share by connecting with the right customers across channels at every stage of the customer journey.
You will configure robust tracking systems for marketing & analytics platforms, for high growth, multi-channel marketing programs. You will troubleshoot, conduct QA, and solve problems such as technical integrations that would allow marketing teams to accurately attribute conversions within web and mobile app environments.
- Leading and supporting complex MarTech and Analytics architecture deployments
- Implementing client onboarding to referencing our data model from end to end, while partnering closely with Data Integration Managers, Analytics Managers, and internal stakeholders
- Leading client facing meetings or speaking directly with our platform partners
- Enhancing our existing product solutions and technical documentation
- Collaborating with other departments to interpret and gather business requirements and effectively translating them into technical and functional solutions
- 1+ year of analytics experience & web/app development
- Experience with various TMS' such as Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch, Tealium, or similar
- Solid working knowledge of quality assurance and debugging methodologies
- Advertising agency experience with some client facing experience
How do I apply?
If you are interested in applying for this role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone (0203-637-3331) or email [email protected]
Who are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, Germany and US. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Twitter and LinkedIn
News & Insights
Over the last week, it has come to our attention that fraudsters claiming to be ‘Jemma White’ ‘Natalie Lewin’ or ‘Vernice’ are impersonating Digital Republic Talent employees and approaching individuals…
Entering its 35th year of celebration, Black History Month 2022 UK runs throughout the month of October. The theme for this year’s Black History Month (BHM) is Time…