The month of May is Mental Health Awareness Month in the United States, a time to focus on the importance of mental health and to take steps to…
CRO Consultant- (Hybrid,Bath ) Up to £60k| A/B Testing| Adobe or Google Analytics
CRO Director – USA – Up to $150,000 | Marketing Technology Consultancy
CRO Manager – USA – Up to $130,000 | Marketing Technology Consultancy
UX/CRO Consultant – United Kingdom (Hybrid) – A/B Testing | Google Analytics | Adobe Analytics – Up to 60k + Benefits and Bonus
My client is seeking a talented individual who can run CRO and experimentation strategy for their client accounts with a proven track record of delivering measurable results in an eCommerce environment.
The Consultant will be working closely with the team of UX designers, front-end developers, QA analysts, and account managers, you will be the central point of contact for driving change and enabling the clients to achieve their goals. You’ll play a crucial role in guiding your clients towards success, which involves taking a hands-on approach to both strategy and its implementation.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Be the primary contact that provides strategic advice to clients.
- Deliver tests and changes that measurably grow clients businesses.
- Share informative and persuasive presentations using insights from CRO research to lead the account strategy.
- Demonstrate professionalism in account/project management.
- Follow projects and tasks from conception to delivery.
- Develop testing strategies using conversion research and prioritisation to drive growth and build a culture of experimentation.
- Conduct conversion research using both quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- Collaborate with UX Designers and Front-end Developers to create effective solutions for e-commerce websites.
- Report on test results and devise iterations to drive the testing strategy forwards.
- You’ll be responsible for delivering qualitative and quantitative CRO research projects, configuring tools, planning and prioritising test hypotheses, setting up and managing experiments, and reporting on results.
- Have at least 3 years of experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics ideally with GAIQ certification obtained.
- A/B testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent task management skills
- Experience with these tools is essential: GA4, GTM, Looker/Data Studio, Google Optimise, Hotjar, MS Clarity, UserFeel (or similar).
- Experience with these tools would be highly advantageous: Lifetimely, PeelInsights, VWO, Convert Experiences, Clerk, Nosto, and Figma.
- Have experience in web analytics, SEO, PPC, direct response copywriting and psychology.
- Have expertise in the usability and design of highly converting websites and sales funnels.
- Be knowledgeable about Shopify Plus and apps, keeping informed of changes and developments within the platform.
- Have experience carrying out different types of tests on websites that target different audiences, including using the DataLayer.
Location- Bath, only needed in the office 1 day in a month (Financed by company)
Salary- Up to £60,000, Bonus and benefits;
- Custom workstations - whatever equipment you need will be provided
- Keep learning - All expenses paid training, conferences, workshops, online courses (such as Udemy, MasterClass, Skillshare, Codecademy) and more
- Unwind - 23 vacation days, plus an extra week (or more) of paid shut-down between Christmas and New Year
- Cycle & amp; Tech schemes - Keep fit by making use of the bicycle scheme and save money with the tech scheme if you are after personal computer equipment
- Keep in the loop - Every second Friday, there is a company get together (on Google Meets) to share company updates, news and announcements. There is a slot where team members can give each other kudos and if you are mentioned, you’ll get a Deliveroo voucher!
- Christmas bonus - At the end of the year, the entire team is rewarded with a generous bonus.
- Staff discounts - The agency is lucky enough to have wonderful customers who offer special discounts & amp; offers on their websites!
How do You Apply?
If you are interested in applying for the UX/CRO Consultant position send me an updated CV via email [email protected]
Who Are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Digital Republic Talent aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people.
Check out the website on www.digitalrepublictalent.com. You can also find out more on Twitter and Linkedin.
News & Insights
Unleashing the Power of Data: Why Data Science is a Top Career Choice
Data science is a rapidly growing field that has been gaining popularity over the years. With the increasing availability of data and the need to make sense of…
6 Digital Marketing Trends You Can’t Ignore in 2023
As we head further into 2023, the digital marketing landscape continues to evolve at a rapid pace. Here are some of the latest trends and developments that businesses…