Moving jobs has been hailed as one of the most stressful life events, but starting a newchapter in a career can also be essential for maintaining well being…
- Accountable for creation of a prioritised long term roadmap of initiatives which drive improvements in KPI`s
- Tracks and reports on key KPI`s including in-life volumes for journeys such as top-up, Change Price Plan, Add-ons, etc; understanding and reporting on key Voice of Customer metrics such as NPS and Task Accomplishment, as well as reporting against number of customers using our digital platform
- Identifying customer problems and translating them in to quantifiable benefits; fix ABC, and we can achieve XYZ against these measures
- Tracks and plays back on the success of in-life campaigns or ad-hoc trading initiatives, making recommendations to improve performance or customer experience.
- Ensures the right information points are available by ensuring the correct page elements are firing
- Present performance and VOC data in compelling ways which inspires others to take action. Teamwork, Influence, stakeholder management and collaboration are key to the role
- Proactively identifying performance opportunities in funnel conversion or journey performance.
- Communicating at the right level is vital, and your day to day stakeholder map will range from directors to developers
- You will get the chance to present to large audiences and senior stakeholder regularly.
- Is able to take data from multiple sources with complex variables and identify opportunities to improve key in-life KPI’s and Customer experience
- Expert user of Adobe Analytics.
- Excel and MS Office applications.
- Flexible and comfortable using a range of tools and techniques.
- Experienced in web analytics roles and is able to demonstrate past successes.
- A kind guru who shares knowledge and loves to help others.
- Is able to balance customer and business performance outcomes, prioritising accordingly.
- BI/ Reporting tools such as: Tableau or Microstrategy
- Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM)
- Customer Experience tools, for example Foresee, iPerceptions, Opinion Lab, Medallia
- Session Replay and heatmap tools E.g. Decibel Insight or Clicktale etc.
- Experience with Site Optimisation/ Testing; Maxymiser, Adobe Target or Optimizely
- Supported insights for chatbot/AI solutions
- £320 a day.
- Long duration contract.
- Flexible working - opportunity to work from home.
- Be part of the Digital Transformation and make a difference to customers experiences.
- Opportunity to work for a well respected telecommunications company.
News & Insights
Over the last week, it has come to our attention that fraudsters claiming to be ‘Jemma White’ ‘Natalie Lewin’ or ‘Vernice’ are impersonating Digital Republic Talent employees and approaching individuals…
Entering its 35th year of celebration, Black History Month 2022 UK runs throughout the month of October. The theme for this year’s Black History Month (BHM) is Time…