There is no doubt that 2023 is set to be a year full of change. In the data-driven sector, companies on a global scale are adapting to fast…
Google Cloud, Technical Trainer ( Data Engineering/ Cloud Infrastructure ) – Contract – Remote
Cloud GCP Trainer ( Data Engineering// Architecture/ Infrastructure ) – Contract or Perm – Remote
Google Cloud( GCP) Technical Trainer ( Data Engineering/ Architecture/ Infrastructure ) - Remote - UK - highly competitive depending on experience
This trainer will deliver training to senior partners. You will have superb teaching skills and an ability to explain complex Cloud technologies in a way that engages and inspires technical professionals. While the focus will be on technical training classes, you will also support training activities at Marketing events. You will also be expected to provide feedback to the Curriculum Development Team to ensure ongoing high impact of the materials, and may be asked to act as a SME on new content creation. The primary focus of this role is to deliver courses from the Cloud Infrastructure curriculum, but you may also be asked to take on courses from other parts of our curriculum as our offering expands.
This trainer will be expected to deliver consistently superb training experiences to all of our learners. The training may vary in duration from a half day session to multi-day advanced sessions. In the classes that you teach, you will validate the correctness of the materials, set appropriate expectations before and during the class, ensure learner satisfaction with the scope and depth of what is covered, and share feedback and suggestions. In addition to delivering training, a core part of your role will be to evaluate, audit and potentially coach other trainers, in particular external trainers that work at our training partners. Finally, you will work towards continually improving the scale, depth, and quality of the Google Cloud Platform Training experience.
- 5 years experience working with GCP on data/ architecture/ infrastructure and/ or security
- Have some level of comfort with the technology so that you can explain it in a classroom environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field with a strong academic record.
- Strong technical experience in programming (Python/Java) and data science (machine learning/statistics/ETL).
- Languages such as Python, Java, .NET, Node.js. Ability to customise a short shell script.
- Ability to travel will be required
- Experience providing training to a diverse set of partners and customers and to diverse audiences including software developers as well as less technically-proficient professionals.
- Experience with creating, maintaining, and/or delivering technical content in a fast-moving technology area.
- Experience mentoring technical professionals adopting new technologies.
- Deliver superb technical training from the Google Cloud Training ,in particular the data and machine learning tracks and Cloud Infrastructure to Partners.
- Support training activities at Marketing events, including delivering technical classes/presentations, leading Qwiklabs sessions, assisting with our training booth, and/or serving as a TA for large bootcamp sessions.
- Provide direct field feedback to the Curriculum Development team on content being delivered and act as an SME on new content or updates to existing content.
What You’ll Get/ Key Information:
- You’ll work for a company who are growing exponentially global and making major waves in the digital agency ecosystem
- This is a different role which will provide you with an opportunity to share your expertise with the cloud digital ecosystem
- This company has a great working culture and is truly commitment to promoting diversity
- Start Date: ASAP
- Day rate: £600-£700
- Location: Remote, UK
How do I Apply?
For more information or to apply for the Google Cloud Technical Trainer position, please email [email protected] or you can apply through www.digitalrepublictalent.com! You can also visit our vacancy page to see other opportunities!
You can also find our more on Linkedin, Instagram or Facebook
News & Insights
Your staff body makes up the exoskeleton of your business, so ensuring that you attract, engage and retain the best talent in your industry is crucial to enabling…
Moving jobs has been hailed as one of the most stressful life events, but starting a newchapter in a career can also be essential for maintaining well being…