There is no doubt that 2023 is set to be a year full of change. In the data-driven sector, companies on a global scale are adapting to fast…
Programmatic Manager – Leading Data Management Platform
Our team is looking for a Programmatic Manager. Working within programmatic platforms, this position will support the media team. Creating programmatic strategy, optimizing campaigns, and reporting on campaign performance are all part of this process. A candidate with a complementary blend of business-analysis, operations, and technical expertise would be ideal. Ideally, the candidate should be smart, self-motivated, and passionate about building and growing their career in media planning/buying.
- Develop and execute programmatic strategies and solutions for media planners and clients using various DSPs
- Analyze and optimize campaigns using DSP, ad server, and verification data
- Provide expert guidance on programmatic analysis, DSP capabilities, and audience targeting
- Monitor campaigns and implement performance optimizations
- Communicate campaign performance and strategies to clients
- Create and maintain client-facing dashboards and deliverables
- Identify and improve inefficiencies in current processes
- Troubleshoot data issues and discrepancies
- Generate analytic outputs for campaign measurement, planning, and analysis
- A bachelor's degree in marketing/advertising or a related field (or equivalent experience) is required.
- 2-4 years of experience in digital analytics or media buying
- 2+ years of experience in programmatic space
- Strong understanding of digital processes and systems, including programmatic
- Advanced Excel skills (macros, pivot tables, formula integration)
- Knowledge of DSPs and related technology (TradeDesk, DV360, etc.)
- Experience with business intelligence platforms and analytics dashboards a plus
- Familiarity with verification technology (IAS, DoubleVerify) and application of verification metrics to evaluate media performance.
News & Insights
Your staff body makes up the exoskeleton of your business, so ensuring that you attract, engage and retain the best talent in your industry is crucial to enabling…
Moving jobs has been hailed as one of the most stressful life events, but starting a newchapter in a career can also be essential for maintaining well being…