In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
Company & RoleThis business is at the forefront of digital reinvention, helping clients reimagine how they serve their connected customers and operate enterprises. We’re looking for an experienced AI & ML Platform Engineer to join the revolution, using deep learning, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), computer vision, chatbots, and robotics to help us improve various business outcomes and drive innovation. The engineer will join a multidisciplinary team helping to shape our AI strategy and showcasing the potential for AI through early-stage solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of emerging trends and technologies and make a real-world difference.
- Design, train and deploy machine learning and/or natural language understanding models
- Work to implement new features related to machine learning and AI, and engineer real-time data pipelines to incorporate them into the company’s models
- Apply research and existing academic work to real-life problems
- Write production quality code, scale solutions for high-throughput and low-latency requirements
- Implement model observability and system performance
- Collaborate with product, design and user research partners as well as the data engineers in the Rex Ecosystem companies to design and architect innovative machine learning solutions to improve the customer experience
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
- 12+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8+ years with a Master’s degree; or 5+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience writing, documenting and maintaining high-quality code with object-oriented programming languages such as C#
- K8s / Python / C#
- ML : mlflow / CICD / Airflow or similar
- Liqo / Yunicorm / Grafana / Prometheus
- In ML : Feast
- Vector database form GenAI embeddings
- Experience with cloud-native computing, cloud platforms, microservices architecture, modern DevOps, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Functions, elastic compute, enterprise-scale platforms, parallelized workloads, real-time data streams, open source frameworks
Who are Digital Republic Talent?Digital Republic Talent has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, US & Germany. Digital Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated team.
How to Apply?If you are interested in the AI & ML Platform Engineer role and want to find out more, apply via the link at the bottom of this page or contact Digital Republic Talent by email ([email protected]) or call 0204 518 5729. Check our Job Vacancies page for more job opportunities.
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…