As digital marketing overtakes traditional marketing strategies on a global scale, technology is continuing to develop in tandem to supplement the needs of both consumers and businesses. However,…
Back to all vacancies
Analytics Engineer – New York – SQL (Expert)/ Looker/ Tableau/ Power BI- Market Technology Platform – Highly Competitive Package
I am looking for an Analytics Engineer for a hugely exciting marketing technology company based in New York who are rapidly expanding their engineering team and looking for talented SQL experts to come and work with them. This company was created by a senior executive of one of the world's most famous technology companies and comes with a high pedigree.
- Build customer-facing data models that serve both internal (product, finance, sales, business intelligence, etc.) and external stakeholders such as Fortune 100 enterprise clients
- Own data quality for stakeholders across the organization, including defining and managing SLAs for all data sets
- Partner with Finance, Product, Marketing, and the C-Level to answer and expound upon our most urgent data questions
- Help determine the path for analytics at this company, they’re growing fast!
- Work with a modern data tech stack that includes Snowflake, Heap, DBT, and Looker
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Data Science, Statistics or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a data-focused role (data analyst, data engineer, business intelligence engineer)
- 2+ years of experience writing any flavor of SQL (SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL)
- 2+ years of experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling
- 2 + years of experience with any data visualization tool (Looker, QuickSight, Pentaho, Tableau)
- 1+ years of experience with object-oriented programming languages (we use Python)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to effectively collaborate with technical and business partners
- Insatiable curiosity and an unwillingness to stop until a solution is found.
- Ability to see both the big picture and the micro details or nuances that impact it.
- Powerful problem-solving skills that include a self-starter mindset and the desire to work through tough challenges
Why Work Here?
- This company has a hugely exciting platform making waves across the industry
- If you would like to work with smart and collaborative people with an appetite for creativity this is your company
- This organisation has been voted one of the top startups in the US so they are going places
- They enjoy excellent Glassdoor ratings and are acknowledged to be a great place to work
- You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and package
How do You Apply?If you’re interested in applying for this Analytics Engineer contact me on the phone (+1 628 239 3600). Get in contact with Digital Republic Talent by sending a mail to [email protected]
News & Insights
Data Driven Digital Market Predictions and Trends for 2023
There is no doubt that 2023 is set to be a year full of change. In the data-driven sector, companies on a global scale are adapting to fast…
How to Attract, Engage and Retain Top Talent in 2023
Your staff body makes up the exoskeleton of your business, so ensuring that you attract, engage and retain the best talent in your industry is crucial to enabling…