In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
- Build customer-facing data models that serve both internal (product, finance, sales, business intelligence, etc.) and external stakeholders such as Fortune 100 enterprise clients
- Own data quality for stakeholders across the organization, including defining and managing SLAs for all data sets
- Partner with Finance, Product, Marketing, and the C-Level to answer and expound upon our most urgent data questions
- Help determine the path for analytics at this company, they’re growing fast!
- Work with a modern data tech stack that includes Snowflake, Heap, DBT, and Looker
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Data Science, Statistics or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a data-focused role (data analyst, data engineer, business intelligence engineer)
- 2+ years of experience writing any flavor of SQL (SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL)
- 2+ years of experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling
- 2 + years of experience with any data visualization tool (Looker, QuickSight, Pentaho, Tableau)
- 1+ years of experience with object-oriented programming languages (we use Python)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to effectively collaborate with technical and business partners
- Insatiable curiosity and an unwillingness to stop until a solution is found.
- Ability to see both the big picture and the micro details or nuances that impact it.
- Powerful problem-solving skills that include a self-starter mindset and the desire to work through tough challenges
Why Work Here?
- This company has a hugely exciting platform making waves across the industry
- If you would like to work with smart and collaborative people with an appetite for creativity this is your company
- This organisation has been voted one of the top startups in the US so they are going places
- They enjoy excellent Glassdoor ratings and are acknowledged to be a great place to work
- You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and package
How do You Apply?If you’re interested in applying for this Analytics Engineer contact me on the phone (+1 628 239 3600). Get in contact with Digital Republic Talent by sending a mail to [email protected]
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…