Moving jobs has been hailed as one of the most stressful life events, but starting a newchapter in a career can also be essential for maintaining well being…
Audience Analytics Manager – Remote – Leading Healthcare Data Provider- SQL, Python – $130-$160,000
Consulting Director – ( Analytics/ Media ) – Central London – Growing Data Consultancy
- Build customer-facing data models that serve both internal (product, finance, sales, business intelligence, etc.) and external stakeholders such as Fortune 100 enterprise clients
- Own data quality for stakeholders across the organization, including defining and managing SLAs for all data sets
- Partner with Finance, Product, Marketing, and the C-Level to answer and expound upon our most urgent data questions
- Help determine the path for analytics at this company, they’re growing fast!
- Work with a modern data tech stack that includes Snowflake, Heap, DBT, and Looker
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Data Science, Statistics or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a data-focused role (data analyst, data engineer, business intelligence engineer)
- 2+ years of experience writing any flavor of SQL (SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL)
- 2+ years of experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling
- 2 + years of experience with any data visualization tool (Looker, QuickSight, Pentaho, Tableau)
- 1+ years of experience with object-oriented programming languages (we use Python)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to effectively collaborate with technical and business partners
- Insatiable curiosity and an unwillingness to stop until a solution is found.
- Ability to see both the big picture and the micro details or nuances that impact it.
- Powerful problem-solving skills that include a self-starter mindset and the desire to work through tough challenges
Why Work Here?
- This company has a hugely exciting platform making waves across the industry
- If you would like to work with smart and collaborative people with an appetite for creativity this is your company
- This organisation has been voted one of the top startups in the US so they are going places
- They enjoy excellent Glassdoor ratings and are acknowledged to be a great place to work
- You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and package
How do You Apply?If you’re interested in applying for this Analytics Engineer contact me on the phone (+1 628 239 3600). Get in contact with Digital Republic Talent by sending a mail to [email protected]
News & Insights
Over the last week, it has come to our attention that fraudsters claiming to be ‘Jemma White’ ‘Natalie Lewin’ or ‘Vernice’ are impersonating Digital Republic Talent employees and approaching individuals…
Entering its 35th year of celebration, Black History Month 2022 UK runs throughout the month of October. The theme for this year’s Black History Month (BHM) is Time…