In the fast-paced realm of advertising, where digital landscapes have become the new battlegrounds for brands vying for consumer attention, the figures speak volumes. According to recent data…
- Build customer-facing data models that serve both internal (product, finance, sales, business intelligence, etc.) and external stakeholders such as Fortune 100 enterprise clients
- Own data quality for stakeholders across the organization, including defining and managing SLAs for all data sets
- Partner with Finance, Product, Marketing, and the C-Level to answer and expound upon our most urgent data questions
- Help determine the path for analytics at this company, they’re growing fast!
- Work with a modern data tech stack that includes Snowflake, Heap, DBT, and Looker
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Data Science, Statistics or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a data-focused role (data analyst, data engineer, business intelligence engineer)
- 2+ years of experience writing any flavor of SQL (SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL)
- 2+ years of experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling
- 2 + years of experience with any data visualization tool (Looker, QuickSight, Pentaho, Tableau)
- 1+ years of experience with object-oriented programming languages (we use Python)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to effectively collaborate with technical and business partners
- Insatiable curiosity and an unwillingness to stop until a solution is found.
- Ability to see both the big picture and the micro details or nuances that impact it.
- Powerful problem-solving skills that include a self-starter mindset and the desire to work through tough challenges
Why Work Here?
- This company has a hugely exciting platform making waves across the industry
- If you would like to work with smart and collaborative people with an appetite for creativity this is your company
- This organisation has been voted one of the top startups in the US so they are going places
- They enjoy excellent Glassdoor ratings and are acknowledged to be a great place to work
- You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and package
How do You Apply?If you’re interested in applying for this Analytics Engineer contact me on the phone (+1 628 239 3600). Get in contact with Digital Republic Talent by sending a mail to [email protected]
News & Insights
On September 10th, as the world observes World Suicide Prevention Day, it serves as a powerful reminder of the importance of mental health. In today’s fast-paced work environments,…
The Shifting Job Market: Impact on Recruiting in Cloud Computing, Data Science, Digital Analytics, and Programmatic
The job market is an ever-evolving landscape influenced by economic trends, technological advancements, and shifting industry priorities. In today’s digital age, certain sectors such as cloud computing, data…