Moving jobs has been hailed as one of the most stressful life events, but starting a newchapter in a career can also be essential for maintaining well being…
Company OverviewIf you want to be part of an award-winning Agency that puts its people first then look no further, being the U.K’s largest employee-owned agency and winning The Drum award for the Best agency of the year this fantastic team is on a mission to help Business leverage their Data across multiple touchpoints. They are proud of what they achieve and proud to have placed in the top 20 for The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For and it doesn’t stop there…
Role OverviewAs Analytics Manager, you will be reporting to the Senior Analytics Manager, you will ensure the company delivers exceptional campaign performance by applying data and technology. Leveraging expertise with a range of analytics tools, and a creative approach to analysis, your goal as a Marketing Analytics Manager will be to deliver initiatives that provide valuable insight to their internal teams and clients ensuring effective use of data.
- Deliver measurement planning solutions that provide our clients clarity and transparency around performance KPIs.
- Deliver robust measurement audits and implementation, enabling our clients to measure performance KPIs accurately and robustly.
- Deliver intuitive BI dashboards to our clients that provide a single source of truth for our clients to measure KPI performance.
- Deliver meaningful, actionable, and valuable insight to our clients and teams.
- Consistently identify and propose opportunities to use data and analytics effectively on behalf of our clients.
- Provide mentorship, inspiration, and support to our Marketing Analytics Executives.
- Maintain a high quality of service for clients, and own responsibility for the work assigned to you by the Marketing Analytics Lead.
- Support the wider team in developing your work into case studies to showcase exceptional, award-worthy work.
- Prioritise your own time to ensure your skills are applied to best serve the needs of your clients.
Key SkillsThe successful candidate will have significant experience working in analytical roles and demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the marketing industry. They will be familiar with a wide range of tactics and technology commonly deployed by marketing teams and will use this knowledge to strategically identify and prioritise analytical opportunities. The candidate will have advanced analytical, technical, and mathematical skills, enabling them to identify appropriate opportunities and execute analysis with a statistically robust approach. The ability to communicate effectively to a range of stakeholders with varying technical capabilities will be essential to success in the role
- Ability to identify novel and appropriate uses of analytics to the benefit of our clients.
- Ability to inspire and mentor the team’s Analytics Executives.
- Advanced analytical capabilities and a commercial mindset.
- Ability to deliver analytics solutions for full-service marketing campaigns.
- Excellent technical implementation capabilities across a range of marketing analytics technologies (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager).
- Deep understanding of our business, the markets we serve, and our customers.
- Accountability, drive, intelligence, and passion.
- Ability to articulate analysis and opportunities in ways that make sense to others.
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Confident and articulate presentation skills.
- A positive person that adds energy to our team.
- Completive salary
How to apply?If you are interested in this role and want to find out more, apply via the link at the bottom of this page or contact Digital Republic by email or phone to find out more about the role on [email protected]/020 3637 3331 Who are Digital Republic? Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, Germany and US. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Twitter and LinkedIn
News & Insights
Over the last week, it has come to our attention that fraudsters claiming to be ‘Jemma White’ ‘Natalie Lewin’ or ‘Vernice’ are impersonating Digital Republic Talent employees and approaching individuals…
Entering its 35th year of celebration, Black History Month 2022 UK runs throughout the month of October. The theme for this year’s Black History Month (BHM) is Time…