As we approach the end of another year, businesses across the data industry are gearing up for a fresh start in 2024. Strategic planning, especially when it comes…
CompanyMy client has been operating for over 20 years and has offices all over the world. They are currently looking for an Analytics Trainer based in the UK, though they offer a hybrid working-from-home program which means your location can be quite flexible. We are looking for an all-round Google Marketing Platform expert to join our team of instructors. As part of our award-winning team, you will be helping us build our training portfolio and deliver training globally to some of the world’s largest brands. We require an experienced GA4 professional who has a proven track record for delivering high-quality products or training using GMP technologies. If you’re already an Instructor, that would be wonderful, however, whilst training experience would be a plus, it isn’t essential. The important thing is you’re an expert with these products, have a passion for sharing knowledge and are comfortable presenting in front of an audience. Once you join, we can help you to become a certified Google Marketing Platform instructor.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an experienced analytics professional to join the team. Our ideal candidate needs to have been working on enterprise-level projects. First and foremost, the successful candidate must consider themselves an advanced-level user of Google Analytics 4. This will be a product you should know exceptionally well. In addition, we will be asking you to run advanced-level training on Google Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics, Looker Studio & GTM. Knowledge of Big Query and other related analytics products would be an advantage. Primarily you will be delivering training on these products so expert level knowledge is essential. Ideally, you will be coming from a business where you have been delivering services/solutions combining the above pieces of technology. You will need to understand not only what each one does but also how they combine together to work most effectively. Being able to explain integrations across the GMP and talk through case studies of how they have been effectively applied will be important. This role requires significant levels of flexibility. Our training business operates globally, and you will be supporting events that are running all over the world. This role isn’t a 9-5. From one day to the next, you might need to adapt your working hours to provide support in different time zones. Flexibility is essential. You should be able to work under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you come from a fast-paced agency-type role and enjoy passing on your knowledge to others, you would be well suited to this position.
- Delivering advanced-level training covering analytics products.
- Supporting delivery of a range of broader marketing topics for the Google Academy.
- Keen to learn new subjects that may enable you to facilitate training courses that extend into broader areas than just analytics.
- Design and create courseware that can be used to deliver training to our customers.
- Produce high-quality, written learning material in various formats including guides & online learning.
- Supporting new business development.
- Proactively develop own knowledge of the industry and how tools and technology are evolving.
- Comfortable with working flexible hours to accommodate global delivery via virtual classroom and able to travel within the UK and globally.
- Highly organised, with the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- An excellent writer and communicator, comfortable speaking to advanced audiences, large groups, etc.
- Second languages
- Strong business awareness and ability to talk to leadership teams
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Flexible working
- Annual Bonus
- Training and Development
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme - Counseling
Salary;£80,000-£90,000, bonus and bens
How to Apply?If you are interested in this role and want to find out more, apply via the link at the bottom of this page. You can also contact me by dropping an email at [email protected] or giving me a call at 07834635117 to find out more about the role.
News & Insights
In the dynamic landscape of business, growth and adaptability are key to staying competitive. As companies expand, their hiring needs evolve, making recruitment a critical component of the…
As we approach the new year, many of us find ourselves reflecting on our careers and pondering the prospect of making a significant change. Whether it’s switching industries,…