In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
CDP Architect – Marketing Consultancy – US/Remote – $140,000
CDP Developer – FinTech Organization – US (Remote) – $130,000
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an experienced analytics professional to join the team. Our ideal candidate needs to have been working on enterprise-level projects. First and foremost, the successful candidate must consider themselves an advanced-level user of Google Analytics 4. This will be a product you should know exceptionally well. In addition, we will be asking you to run advanced-level training on Google Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics, Looker Studio & GTM. Knowledge of Big Query and other related analytics products would be an advantage. Primarily you will be delivering training on these products so expert level knowledge is essential.
- Delivering advanced-level training covering analytics products.
- Supporting delivery of a range of broader marketing topics for the Google Academy.
- Keen to learn new subjects that may enable you to facilitate training courses that extend into other broader areas than just analytics.
- Design and create courseware that can be used to deliver training to our customers.
- Produce high-quality, written learning material in various formats including guides & online learning.
- Supporting new business development. Proactively develops own knowledge of the industry and how tools and technology are evolving.
- Comfortable with working flexible hours to accommodate global delivery via virtual classroom and able to travel within the UK and globally.
- Highly organized, with the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- An excellent writer and communicator, comfortable speaking to advanced audiences, large groups, etc.
- Second languages
- Strong business awareness and ability to talk to leadership teams
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Flexible working
- Annual Bonus
- Training and Development
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme - Counseling
Salaryup to £83,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Who are Digital Republic Talent?Digital Republic Talent has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. Digital Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated team.
How to Apply?If you are interested in the Analytics Trainer role and want to find out more, apply via the link at the bottom of this page or contact Digital Republic by email ([email protected]) or give me a call at +447834635117 to find out more about the role. If this role is not a good fit, please check our Job Vacancies page.
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…