Associate Director- Award Winning Digital Agency/ GA 360 / Google Analytics – Manchester -£35,000-£45,000 plus bens
Associate Director required for an award-winning organisation in their Manchester head office
Our client has been is a dedicated and forward thinking digital agency with a number of renowned international clients with a drive and ambition to grow their team. Working across digital strategy, digital analytics, tag management, and conversion rate optimisation our client is a digital agency that continually exceeds expectations set by their clients. Based in one of the coolest offices in Manchester, our client is looking for someone to join their team and take that next step in their career. They are proud to work as a strategic partner to some of the leading brands in the world and are now looking for an Associate Director to add value to the team.
They are seeking an ambitious and experienced Analytics implementation expert to work within fast growing Data and Analytics unit. As an Analytics Associate Director, you will lead a team of implementation specialists to audit and implement robust Analytics for our clients. You will be continually developing technical expertise for both yourself and the team around you, on various platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics, and Google Tag Manager.
The Associate Director will be the subject matter expert in the following:
- Consulting with and understanding client requirements, translating into a comprehensive measurement & implementation plan.
- For Google Analytics 360 clients, maximise value for clients by leveraging the full enterprise capabilities of the Analytics 360 Suite.
- Ensuring high-quality work from your team across multiple projects and clients.
- Develop your team, empower and enable them to be successful in their career progression.
What skills are required for the Associate Director role:
- Strong experience in a technical marketing role (web analytics preferred)
- Experience line managing small teams with technical skill sets
- Prior experience implementing Google Analytics using Google Tag Manager across multiple websites in parallel
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Package: £35,000-£45,000, plus bonus and bens
What you need to do now?
If you are interested in applying for the Associate Director role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone ( 0203-637-3331 or 07834-635-117) or email ( Abid-digitalrepublictalent.com )
Who Are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience for anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people.
You can also find out more on Twitter and Linkedin