As digital marketing overtakes traditional marketing strategies on a global scale, technology is continuing to develop in tandem to supplement the needs of both consumers and businesses. However,…
About the Role
We are looking for an Associate Director with a strong background in digital marketing to join our fast-growing consulting team based in London. You will be working with big name brands, and will be responsible for overseeing the growth of these client relationships, establishing yourself as a trusted partner and understanding the direction of the client’s ambition in all areas of digital.
As part of a small team you will be responsible for growing client engagements, finding key areas of opportunity, identifying areas of long-term growth with new and existing clients, and overseeing the development of plans to deliver them. You are actively scanning the horizon within your existing clients to identify new opportunities and mitigate any risks to our relationships.
Based on your experience and deep knowledge of our missions and clients’ needs, you also take responsibility, in close collaboration with the various entities of fifty-five, for the development of the offer, in terms of marketing, technical and operational aspects.
About the Company
My client is a data company helping brands collect, analyse and activate their data across paid, earned and owned channels to increase their marketing ROI and improve customer acquisition and retention.
Headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Hong Kong, New York and Shanghai, fifty-five is a certified Google Partner company and was named by Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing tech firms in Europe, thanks to its unique technology approach combining talent with software and service expertise.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the following:
- New business: Developing and converting leads to grow client base
- Developing the data consulting client portfolio: Identifying new revenue and service opportunities in your client base, including but not limited to Data Strategy, Data Science, Datalake, Analytics, Media advisory & activation;
- Achieving trusted advisor status: Strengthening the relationship and building a trusted advisory status with your clients;
- Quality assurance: Overseeing the direction of missions involving multidisciplinary teams and ensuring customer satisfaction;
- Talent management: Developing the 55 team to ensure they have the range of skills required to support our missions.
Given the often cross-disciplinary nature of your missions, you should demonstrate a technical, strategic and organisational understanding of the following:
- Pre-sales/Consultative selling: Business development for prospects, and identifying and converting upsell opportunities for new and existing customers
- Sectorial expertise: Global understanding of customer issues and ability to propose solutions adapted to an industry (consumer goods, retail, travel, etc.)
- Digital expertise: Ability to analyse and optimise digital activities: media buying, e-business, on-site customer experience, etc.
- Analysis and consulting: Ability to analyse needs, propose solutions in a systematic, clear and realistic way and implement a structured approach
- Project management in terms of planning, internal management, customer relations, deadlines respect and risk management, quality control of deliverables and profitability
Other Desired Attributes
- Master’s degree or equivalent diploma
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Excellent communication, both oral and written, able to build strong personal connections with senior clients
- Experience of managing a team
- Commercial thinker
- Good understanding of digital and data technologies
- Significant prior experience in client management in digital marketing, within structures such as large agencies, consulting firms, advertisers or pure players.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch! We look forward to meeting you.
In return, we are pleased to offer you the following benefits:
- Being part of a multicultural, dynamic and fast-growing team
- Continuous (and certified) training on the digital ecosystem and technologies (initial training for all new employees, followed by recurring training sessions)
- Phone allowance
- Private medical coverage through AXA
- Transport for London travel card allowance – covering 50% of zone 1-2 allowance
- The flexibility to work remotely for part of the week – this will continue post Covid
- 25 days holiday per year, in addition to UK bank and public holidays
- Company pension plan
- Company-sponsored sporting and social activities
- Monthly Code cademy subscription – reimbursable upon completion of chosen training path
- UnMind App subscription
News & Insights
Data Driven Digital Market Predictions and Trends for 2023
There is no doubt that 2023 is set to be a year full of change. In the data-driven sector, companies on a global scale are adapting to fast…
How to Attract, Engage and Retain Top Talent in 2023
Your staff body makes up the exoskeleton of your business, so ensuring that you attract, engage and retain the best talent in your industry is crucial to enabling…