In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
CDP Engineer / Adobe Real Time – 6 months contract – US Remote – Rate Negotiable
Analytics Trainer / Instructor – Hybrid – Award Winning Agency – Permanent – up to £83,000
Role & CompanyI am working with an award-winning marketing agency, consisting of experts specialising in media and analytics. They use data discovery to help clients create insightful marketing strategies and help them to solve complex challenges. They are a leading Google partner and also work with other agencies, analysts and marketers to unlock the full breadth of the Google Marketing Platform and Google Cloud. Services include: data and media audits, technical onboarding, implementation, training, support, campaign setup and tagging, managed programmatic services and consulting. In this role, you will take the lead on projects and tailor inventive solutions for your clients. This involves crafting a scalable data architecture strategy with a firm emphasis on data governance and security.
- Work within Adobe Real-Time CDP / Segment / TreasureData / Tealium AudienceStream
- Devise, design, & document CDP implementations, customized to meet client-specific requirements
- Lead technical delivery and provide guidance to the Data Engineers
- Implement effective & proper data governance practices
- Demonstrate knowledge across the client’s business, tech stack, and data infrastructure, along with a strong understanding of digital marketing
- Evaluate, review & audit the client’s marketing technology stack
- Translate business needs into technical specifications
- 4 years experience with CDPs
- 4 years of experience architecting and building data pipelines
- Strong expertise in working with APIs
- Experience working with cloud technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc
- Exposure to data warehouse solutions like Amazon Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake etc
- Preferred experience in an agency with strong consulting & client-facing skills
- Experience with Data Viz & Marketing Automation tools is a plus
How do I apply?For more information or to apply for the CDP Architect, please email [email protected] or you can apply directly via the link below. You can also visit our Job Vacancies page to see other opportunities.
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…