As October dawns, so does the opportunity to commemorate Black History Month in the UK. This annual observance is of immense significance, offering a dedicated period to honour,…
Marketing & Technology CRM Manager – Remote – Food Retail – 50-65,000+ bonus + London Weighting and Fantastic Benefits
Senior SEO Strategist – Central London, UK (Hybrid) – Contract 3-6 Months | Rate is negotiable
Digital Marketing/Analytics/Marketing Technology - Boutique Analytics Consultancy
Our client is the leader in tech stack management (TSM) who work with growing companies to strategize and build the operations, integrations, processes, customer data, analytics, insights, and automation to create a revenue machine that drives marketing, sales, product, and customer success.
The Chief Operations Officer (COO) will oversee the day-to-day operations of the services/delivery teams and the financial performance of the company. In addition to establishing consistent processes, procedures, and workflows, they are responsible for identifying the tools needed to optimize profits, build effective departmental workflows, and ensure an amazing experience for both clients and staff. Using well-founded business judgment and strategic thinking, the COO develops and nurtures relationships with clients and within McGaw to foster radical candor and team cohesion.
- Manage the senior leadership team, including VPs and Directors in Client Services and Partnerships.
- Provides strong leadership, management, and people development to the teams with a focus on workflow, efficiency, and growth—Motivates team members to achieve business objectives.
- Directs the team's activities to maintain effective and efficient operations while ensuring compliance with established standards and practices and meeting critical deadlines.
- Leads the team management to include recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training staff; directing, coaching, developing, inspiring, and mentoring staff; planning, assigning, and directing work; performance evaluation and review of team members; staff rewards. Oversees conflict, problem resolution, and discipline in accordance with company policies and applicable regulations.
- Ensures collaboration and commitment among all departments, and that the responsibilities and accountabilities of all teams are defined and understood.
- Identifies, develops, and executes all necessary training for the team, from new systems to upgrades and changes, ensuring that the team remains competent and flexible.
- Assists supervisors in overseeing employee productivity and building a highly inclusive and engaged culture.
- Partners with the CEO to develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives, successfully meet all current agency needs and determine needs to maintain 50% year-over-year revenue growth for the next 3 years.
- Collaborates with the CEO and Senior Leadership in setting and driving organizational vision, operations, strategy, and human resource needs.
- Translates strategies across all areas of Operations into measurable and achievable goals. Analyzes internal operations and identifies areas of process enhancement.
- Develops policies, processes, and workflows for the company. Responsible for defining milestones and goals to guide these efforts.
- Partners with the CEO to manage P&L, develop an operating budget, and engage senior leadership in a deeper understanding of the organization's financial and budget process.
- Aggressively manages capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves investor targets relative to growth and profitability.
- Establishes effective processes to manage McGaw workflow and hours to agreed client scope while ensuring workflow efficiency.
- Primarily responsible for ensuring the quality and consistency of McGaw services.
- Partners with the CEO on sales management to budget for sufficient investment capital to achieve growth targets over the near term.
- Works with staff to deliver consistent, effective McGaw product collateral and case studies supporting new business efforts.
- Partners with leadership to develop marketing and support solutions and to oversee effective resourcing and workflow for each partnership.
- Evaluates company performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics. Monitors performance by tracking and establishing corrective measures as needed; and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting.
- Maintains and builds trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
Desired skills, talents, and experiences needed to create amazing results
- 15+ years of digital and operations experience at a fast-paced MarTech, analytics, or revops agency.
- 10+ years experience in management positions
- 5+ years experience leading financial performance of a custom integrations and services delivery organization
- 4+ years experience in C-level positions
- Experience working within a Marketing Technology, Analytics, IT Consulting, Marketing or Rev Ops agency
- Deep understanding of the marketing technology landscape, products/services, information architecture, and technology platforms.
- Significant experience implementing process improvement. Agile experience is a plus.
- Strong financial and accounting knowledge with an understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- An ability to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
- A relentless and versatile learner and problem-solver able to identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Adaptability when priorities, demands, and timelines conflict and/or shift.
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects and initiatives in a deadline-driven environment.
- Exceptional communication skills encompassing written, verbal, and presentation capabilities.
- Flexible hours
- Work remotely (must be based in USA)
- Competitive salary with profit sharing
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions
- Unlimited PTO
- $25 monthly Starbucks allowance
- $50 monthly Uber Eats allowance
- 3% 401k contribution
- Premium Health, Dental, and Visions Insurance (dependent coverage offered)
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Company Laptop, Monitor, and other equipment needed for remote setup
- Continued education and training that exceeds what you have ever seen before
How do you Apply?
If you are interested in applying for the Chief Operating Officer role please do so via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone or email
Contact us to find out more:Get in contact with Digital Republic by sending a mail to [email protected] or call the office on 001 7372567409. Check out the website on www.digitalrepublictalent.com. You can also find our more on Linkedin, Instagram or Facebook
News & Insights
Welcome to the final installment of our National Inclusion Week series, where we’ve been exploring critical topics surrounding diversity and inclusion in the digital analytics industry. If you…
Welcome back to our National Inclusion Week series! In our previous discussions, we explored the challenges faced by women in male-dominated industries and gathered insights and advice for…