In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
Analytics Trainer / Instructor – Hybrid – Award Winning Agency – Permanent – up to £83,000
Analytics Trainer (Instructor) – Hybrid – Award Winning Agency – GMP, GA4, GTM – £80,000-£90,000 + Bonus & Benefits
The Client Experience Director Role:The Client Experience Team supports the organization by connecting client needs to find the best solutions across several brands and ensure the implementation and delivery of those solutions. As a Client Experience Director, you will help transform the business into a leading and profitable entity, thereby driving tech equity and global revenue growth as a holding company differentiation. The role will ensure success of solutions implementation for partners and clients by delivering excellence and by continuously improving operational efficiencies. From the new client onboarding stage, they are the client gate keeper ensuring the high quality of work of the overall team, holding delivery teams and agency partners accountable to shared ambition and business growth. This role is expected to think strategically helping problem solve and creating new paths to success using capabilities across the different brands as a whole. As relationships are core to our success, they must build and maintain strong relationships with the following:
- Delivery teams
- Client managing partners
- Partners across the brands
- Key clients as directed and appropriate
As a Client Experience Director, you will be responsible for:
Client Management for Organic Growth
- The Client Experience Director has a deep understanding of their clients’ business and the market they occupy, so that you can confidently challenge and help identify strategic solutions to respond to the issues they face.
- They lead and design strategic approaches and methodologies for data implementation across multiple objectives
- They manage given businesses and accounts by identifying and solving day-to-day or ongoing issues and by spotting commercial opportunities.
- They work with clients and our internal teams to identify and resolve technical or commercial barriers to the success of the sale and the ultimate success of the engagement.
- They are responsible for the overall quality and quantity of the tasks performed by the entire team.
- They contribute to the success of the overall team by participating or co-leading training, commercialization prep, product, or partnership development initiatives as needed.
- They manage client expectations by sharing clear information with clients and various stakeholders, as well as building qualitative and strategic presentation documents.
- They set finance processes and perform admin tasks to ensure timely payments.
Internal Lead for Effective Operations
- The Client Experience Director uses resources in a strategic manner to enhance operation effectiveness to achieve clients specific and business objectives.
- They oversee the service leads to deliver required work / project in a timely manner at expected standards.
- They have the ability to assess when to escalate issues to their line manager and relevant stakeholders.
- In addition to their core client facing responsibilities, the Client Experience Director assist the Client Solutions team with new business activities (as needed), support teams in ad-hoc requests and network management.
- It is a pre-requisite for the Client Experience Director to build solid relationships with their clients, partner agencies contacts and peers.
- As a representative of our brand and the Client Experience team, the Director is required to display a professional attitude in all circumstances.
- Proven leadership skills across multiple business units, organizations, and reporting structures
- Collaboration, including ability to drive clarity in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Technical sales, sales support, and solutions design, especially in a dynamic technology and data environment
- Demonstrated success in helping clients take concrete action based on analytics and data
- Demonstrated success in managing analytical, commercial, and emotional elements of a client relationship
- As a key relationship gate keeper of diverse stakeholders, it is critical for the Client Experience Director to have solid Client Service aptitudes with strong communication skills
- They have a proven track record in leading successful client onboarding and relationships
- Have commercial and business acumen
- Are strategic in their approach to deliver operations excellence
- Have a problem-solving attitude in an independent manner
- Organizational agility and change management
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to engage, develop, and give feedback to drive success of colleagues not reporting to you directly
- Be attention to details
- Be able to balance the need to delivery strategic thinking with the need to get things done
- Juggle a number of tasks with often conflicting deadlines and deliver in a timely manner
What you’ll get in return
- Skilled teams with strong collaboration and mentoring attitude
- Training and in-house workshops
- Social Events including summer and Christmas parties
- Unlimited annual leave
- A progressive and transparent culture with clear career progression
- Flexible / hybrid working
- Big on Diversity/Inclusion
- Discretionary bonus
- Match 6% of pension
Salary:Up to 100k
Who are Digital Republic?Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. Digital Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated team.
How to Apply?If you are interested in this role and want to find out more, apply via the link at the bottom of this page or contact Digital Republic by email to find out more about the role. (Abid@digitalrepublictalent-com) or give me a call on (07834635117).
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…