Richard Manso, Founder and Managing Director of Digital Republic Talent spoke with Silika Shellie, Director of Product Innovation – Grocery at Sainsbury’s talks about the importance of having…
Data Engineers Required – SQL/ Python/ Tableau/ Datarama – Global Media Agency – Competitive Signing Bonus + Bens
Senior Data Engineer – Analytics Consultancy – Central London/ Hybrid – Azure/ DataBricks/ SQL- Comp
Lead Cloud Engineer Role is required for one of the world’s fastest-growing agencies in the US.
They provide the “big-name” clients a platform to perform with tech, media, creativity, and data expertise. They are Google’s leading global partner and they are looking to grow their skillset to deliver the best results.
As a member of the rapidly growing global cloud engineering team, the candidate will be responsible for guiding the team in building, maintaining, and scaling our client's web and data platforms, using modern infrastructure technologies such as serverless containers and container orchestration.
The Lead Cloud Engineer role will be the subject matter expert in the following:
- Ensure stability and quality assurance across various cloud platforms by providing leadership, direction, and accountability.
- Implement best practices for documentation, code quality and change control by introducing processes and policies for Terraform, Docker and Helm
- Maintain governance and security compliance throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Propose and estimate timeframes for modern production-ready solutions based on customer requirements
- Provide an escalation point for junior, mid-weight, and senior engineers
- Review and oversee the platform enhancements
- Ensure the company is always evolving by advising on new technologies
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to complete implementations within tight deadlines
- Managing large cloud projects for our clients across multiple regions globally
- Maintain a consistent quality of day-to-day practices across teams by working closely with other lead engineers
- Ensure the team are working in a DevOps methodology
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment trying to always achieve new goals
- Communicate technical information to non-technical staff and the business
What skills and experience will you need:
- Experience with leading and mentoring team members
- Strong communication skills. (This Role Is Client Facing)
- Strong hands-on experience with Kubernetes
- An understanding of microservice architecture
- An Understanding performance enhancement technologies (CDN, Caching, etc)
- Practice SRE concepts and design
- Practice DevOps concepts and design
- Ability to scope and estimate technical web builds
- Conduct architectural reviews effectively
- Strong hands-on experience with a public cloud platform
- Competent with Dockerizing application
- Knowledge of Web technologies (LAMP & LEMP)
- Experience with Terraform or other IaC technologies
- Develop and maintain CI Pipelines
What benefits you will get in return:
- Fast track career progression as part of working within an expanding team
- You will work with some of the most prestigious clients across different verticals
- Certified Cloud Solutions Architect (AWS or Azure or Google Cloud )
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator
- Experience of content and e-commerce systems (WordPress, Drupal and Magento)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home (60% of the monthly time)
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness resources
How do You Apply?
If you are interested in applying for this role contact me on the phone +1 (737) 2567409 or get in touch via email [email protected]
Who Are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Digital Republic Talent aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people.
Check out the website on www.digitalrepublictalent.com. You can also find out more on Twitter and Linkedin.
News & Insights
Natasha Corbin, Senior Director of Talent Acquisition at Talabat sharing advice for aspiring individuals who are looking to get into the technology industry and talking about Black History Month.￼
Richard Manso, Founder and Managing Director of Digital Republic Talent has spoken with Natasha Corbin, Senior Director of Talent Acquisition at Talabat about Black History Month. Natasha has…
The importance of work-life balance and wellbeing by Nadia Tahraoui, Business Consulting Director at Kantar
Richard Manso, Founder and Managing Director of Digital Republic Talent has spoken with Nadia Tahraoui, Business Consulting Director at Kantar about work-life balance and wellbeing. Nadia is an…