In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
SQL/Excel/Digital Media - Media/Publishing Giant - Package £68,000 + Benefits
Commercial Data & Yield Manager OverviewThe Commercial Data & Yield Manager for a global media giant based in Central London. You will be an integral member of the team developing the global programmatic offering across the team. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, with wide exposure to the programmatic sell-side eco-system. You will work with the commercial team to maximize ad revenue across display, mobile and video. You will possess a strong command of the digital ad ecosystem, including ad technology, programmatic buying, operational oversight, sales product configuration, campaign analysis and troubleshooting.
Commercial Data & Yield Manager Responsibilities
- Closely monitor commercial data and identity any significant fluctuations to key metrics (ad requests, fill, eCPM, VTR, CTR, PV’s).
- Audit commercial data to ensure consistency and accuracy. Identify and resolve discrepancies in a timely fashion.
- Evaluate the configuration and performance of the different partners within the programmatic ad stack.
- Generate, in-depth analytics and reporting to identify meaningful business trends that inform the business’s monetization practices across all products (App/Display/Video/Amp/FBIA).
- Launch new products/solutions with the support of the wider team. Create test plans to accurately measure KPI’s and control for extraneous variables.
- Liaise with external platform contacts to ensure we’re utilising their technology effectivity and exploring new opportunities.
- Offer innovative recommendations to programmatic partners, campaign optimisation and sales teams to boost performance and upsell opportunities.
- Troubleshoot live site issue relating to programmatic partners or products.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the programmatic eco-system, keeping up to date with new ad tech functionality and understanding the potential opportunities presented by specific tech developments.
Required experience and skills
- At least two years Digital media experience.
- Experience with SQL and data visualization (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik Sense, Google data studio)
- Experience in using programmatic platforms (Ad servers, DSP’s, SSP’s, DMP’s, & other intermediaries used for programmatic trading).
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a creative problem-solving mindset.
- High proficiency in Excel/pivot tables with the ability to analyze, summarize and manipulate large volumes of data.
- High attention to detail with the ability to organize concepts and data into top line information suitable for C-level presentations.
- B.S. in quantitative or technical field, e.g., math, engineering, statistics, finance, computer science.
- Experience with Python/API’s is a plus.
Contact us to find out more:How do You Apply? If you’re interested in applying for this Commercial Data & Yield Manager role contact me on the phone + 07823 530 190 or email. Get in contact with Digital Republic Talent by sending a mail to [email protected] or call the office on Check out the website on www.digitalrepublictalent.com. You can also find our more on Linkedin, Instagram or Facebook Having a diverse and inclusive culture is something that we passionately believe in at Digital Republic Talent and, therefore, we encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries. We are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities, where everyone feels valued and enabled to thrive.
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…