In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
About the RoleOur client, a global consulting company who specialize in data driven strategy, are looking for a Consulting Director with a strong background in digital marketing, analytics or media to join their fast-growing consulting team based in London. You will be working with global brands and will be responsible for overseeing the growth of these client relationships, establishing yourself as a trusted partner and understanding the direction of the client’s ambition in all areas of digital. As part of a small team, you will be responsible for growing client engagements, finding key areas of opportunity, identifying areas of long-term growth with new and existing clients, and overseeing the development of plans to deliver them. You will be required to develop a deep understanding of our offering and our clients’ needs. Combined with this knowledge, you will bring your significant expertise to develop our consulting approaches and our talent.
ResponsibilitiesReporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the following:
- Achieving trusted advisor status: Strengthening the relationship and building a trusted advisory status with some of our biggest clients, whilst looking for opportunities to develop and expand on these existing relationships even further
- Quality assurance: Overseeing the direction of missions for our largest Global Clients, involving multidisciplinary teams and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Talent management: Developing the team to ensure they have the range of skills required to support our missions, with particular focus on upskilling the team with the required consulting skills to support large-scale consulting programmes.
- Developing the data consulting client portfolio: Identifying new revenue and service opportunities in your client base, including but not limited to Data Strategy, Data Science, Datalake, Analytics, Media advisory & activation
- New business: Developing and converting leads to grow the teams client base
- Given the often cross-disciplinary nature of your missions, you should demonstrate a technical, strategic and organisational understanding of the following:
- 10+ years' experience within digital marketing/ analytics, including experience within a Consulting position managing Global clients and projects
- Pre-sales/Consultative selling: Business development for prospects, and identifying and converting upsell opportunities for new and existing customers
- Sectorial expertise: Global understanding of customer/ client data challenges and proven ability to propose solutions adapted to an industry (consumer goods, retail, travel, etc.)
- Experience in developing and scaling internal consulting capabilities, defining best practises and applying this across our key clients
- Digital expertise: Ability to analyse and optimise digital activities
- Analysis and consulting: Ability to analyse needs, propose solutions in a systematic, clear and realistic way and implement a structured approach.
- Project management in terms of planning, internal management, customer relations, deadlines respect and risk management, quality control of deliverables and profitability
In return, we are pleased to offer you the following benefits:
- Being part of a multicultural, dynamic and fast-growing team
- Continuous (and certified) training on the digital ecosystem and technologies (initial training for all new employees, followed by recurring training sessions)
- Phone allowance
- Private medical coverage through AXA
- Transport for London travel card allowance - covering 50% of zone 1-2 allowance
- The flexibility to work remotely for part of the week
- 25 days holiday per year, in addition to UK bank and public holidays
- Company pension plan
- Company-sponsored sporting and social activities
- Monthly Codecademy subscription - reimbursable upon completion of chosen training path
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…