In the fast-paced realm of advertising, where digital landscapes have become the new battlegrounds for brands vying for consumer attention, the figures speak volumes. According to recent data…
GA4 Advanced Technical Trainer/ Instructor- Global Agency/ Prestigious Technology Firm – UK, Remote
Client Experience Director – London (Hybrid) – 100k and benefits – Award Winning Consultancy
CRO Engineer – London (Hybrid/ 1 day onsite) – Adobe Target / JS (CRO / Data Activation) – Up to 55k
The CompanyMy client is a rapidly growing, highly progressive and a highly experienced team of experts. Providing support digital experience enablement services, they also have an impressive client roster working with someone of the worlds leading brands. They are looking for someone that wants to be a part of an energetic team, a curious individual that shares their enthusiasm for understanding, optimising and personalising user experience.
They guide their clients onto a digital maturity path to ensure they get the greatest value from their data set by removing any inefficiencies or uncertainties around accuracy.
As a CRO Engineer you will often be executing personalised experiences and optimisation activities, using tools such as Adobe Target, Google Optimize, Dynamic Yield or Optimizely to name the most applicable. More generally, you’ll possess strong JS, HTML and CSS skills, as well as possible working knowledge of single page apps and back-end technologies.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Client Enablement Specialist
- Regularly working alongside an Enablement Specialist to ensure a client’s technical requirements are correctly interpreted, and that all potential challenges and caveats are identified.
- Undertaking development work directly in the tools for which you are an engineering expert (primarily Adobe Target or Google Optimize). Most commonly this will consist of technical integration and deployment tasks.
- Maintaining an official developer certification for at least 1 of the core tools DMPG operates.
- Undertaking non-standard engineering tasks, such as researching and up-skilling on new solutions to resolve specific issues for a client or expand the capabilities of their existing technical framework.
Required Skills (Data Activation Engineer):
- 3+ years Digital Activation (Adobe Target essential, other platforms desired)
- 3+ years experience/responsibilities with auditing, developing, and maintaining technical frameworks
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent task management skills
- Proficient in Google Sheets and Google Slides (or equivalent)
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
- Sense of humour
Up to £55,000, 10% bonus and benefits;
- 7% Pension
- Private Medical Cover
- £2k Annual Health and Wellbeing Budget
- Unlimited Training & Development Budgets
- £10k Limit on Cycle to Work Scheme
- 4.5 day Working Week
- Flexibility in Working Hours/Location
- Summer & Winter Parties
- Zero Politics or Bureaucracy
Who are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. Digital Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated team.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role and want to find out more, apply via the link at the bottom of this page or contact Digital Republic by email to find out more about the role. (Abid@digitalrepublictalent-com )
News & Insights
On September 10th, as the world observes World Suicide Prevention Day, it serves as a powerful reminder of the importance of mental health. In today’s fast-paced work environments,…
The Shifting Job Market: Impact on Recruiting in Cloud Computing, Data Science, Digital Analytics, and Programmatic
The job market is an ever-evolving landscape influenced by economic trends, technological advancements, and shifting industry priorities. In today’s digital age, certain sectors such as cloud computing, data…