In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
About the roleData Analyst required for the fast-growing, multi-platform media business! This is a great opportunity for a Data Analyst to join the team and contribute directly to the output of the group. Reporting to the Digital Hubs Senior Data Analyst and facing into our Premium workstream. This workstream will consist of three main areas: launching a native paid-for Mobile App, rolling out a Premium & Freemium version of our websites, and our Digital Editions. In this role, you will be responsible for working with the team on various data projects, creating and maintaining the reporting suite, and analysing the data to derive actionable insights. It is a great opportunity to work with these stakeholders to influence the overall data strategy in this role, as these three revenue streams are all relatively new.
The Data Analyst role will be the subject matter expert in the following:
- Delivering meaningful insights and actionable recommendations, presented with confidence and succinctness
- Analysing data across Web and App, content performance & subscriptions funnels
- Developing Reports and Dashboards to bring meaningful insight to stakeholders
- Using SQL and the Azure Data Warehouse, cleanse, wrangle and join data from a variety of sources
- A/B & Multivariate Testing of Premium & Freemium subscriptions models
- Implementing and delivering the Analytics strategy, providing ongoing insights and actionable recommendations to promote positive change
What skills and experience will you need:
- At least 3 years in a Data Analyst role
- Ability to generate actionable insight using data/ stakeholder/ business understanding
- Relational databases and database structures knowledge
- Extensive skills in data cleansing, reformatting, and wrangling
- Strong SQL skills – at least 2 years of daily experience
- Strong visualisation skills – Power BI, Tableau, etc. – at least 2 years of daily experience
- Working knowledge of Web Analytics, specifically Google Analytics and Google Search Console
What benefits you will get in return:
- A relaxed working environment with regular socials including a summer festival
- Immediate Community webinars including Yoga, exercise, cooking classes and so much more!
- 25 Days holiday plus a day for your birthday and a company day
- A progressive and transparent culture with clear career progression
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Competitive pension plans
- Life Assurance
How do You Apply?If you are interested in applying for this role contact me on the phone +1 (737) 2567409 or get in touch via email [email protected]
Who Are Digital Republic?Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Digital Republic Talent aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. Check out the website on www.digitalrepublictalent.com. You can also find out more on Twitter and Linkedin.
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…