In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
Company & RoleWe are working with a technology company that has revolutionized how dealers buy and sell cars online. They are transforming the automotive industry and are building the most trusted and efficient digital marketplace with data solutions for sourcing, selling and managing used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive insights that were once unimaginable. Our client is now looking for a Data Engineer who will be working with the Product, Customer Success, Customer Support, Account Management, Engineering & Data Operations teams as well as a group of dedicated industry professionals to support some of the most advanced tools in the automotive retail industry.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Analyze and address data customization requests & quality issues reported by our customers.
- Configure, manage and test data integrations for our customers.
- Work with product managers & engineering to determine & track meaningful metrics and KPIs.
- Build data visualizations / dashboards to communicate key insights
- Translate ad-hoc internal and external data requests into reusable data tools that can scale to answer broader questions.
- Work with complex data to solve a wide variety of challenges using statistical approaches such as exploratory data analysis to provide insights and recommendations.
- Quality assurance and data validation of new data products and services developed by engineering teams.
- Work with product managers and operation teams to understand the business pipeline, review new products and identify related data sources for analysis.
- Develop and analyze large data sets using all required tools from data gathering, data quality check, query data, and BI.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Systems, or related field(s) involving complex data analysis (or relevant experience)
- 3 years’ professional experience using SQL to write complex queries and transformations to analyze data across large and complex data sets.
- Experience optimizing SQL queries for performance.
- Proficient in analyzing data across various platforms with multiple tools like Microsoft SQL Server, BigQuery, Excel, Google Sheets, MongoDB, etc.
- Expert working knowledge of Excel / Google Sheets
- Experience working with Python Notebooks for data analysis (strong emphasis on pandas, numpy, etc)
- Comfortable working with APIs to query & integrate output with other related datasets for analysis.
- Experience working in AWS and/or Google Cloud Platform environments.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Internal and external “Customer-first” mentality to meet or exceed needs of the organization and its customers.
- Strong ability to effectively summarize, document and communicate both internally to technical and non-technical teammates and externally to customers at all levels.
Who are Digital Republic Talent?Digital Republic Talent has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated data-driven digital recruitment solutions across the UK, the US & Germany. Digital Republic Talent aims to use our in-depth expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated team.
How to Apply?If you are interested in the Data Engineer role and want to find out more, apply via the link at the bottom of this page or contact Digital Republic Talent by email ([email protected]) or call 0204 518 5729. Check our Job Vacancies page for more job opportunities.
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…