As we approach the end of another year, businesses across the data industry are gearing up for a fresh start in 2024. Strategic planning, especially when it comes…
CDP Data Engineer | CDP | AEP – Contract- Negotiable hour rate, Remote USA
Fast Growing Healthcare Marketing Consultancy - SQL/Python/Azure/AWS/GCP/ SnowflakeData Engineer Role required for fast growing consultancy in New York . They translate data into everyday language that drives positive change and accelerates strategic growth for a range of “big-name” clients, through defining, improving and transforming the digital and customer experience. They are looking for a dynamic Data Engineer to join their team, to play an important part in their fast-paced and collaborative environment. The successful candidate will work across multiple clients focused on leading the development of data products and services, helping integrate them into business environments. There will be a particular focus on ingesting, transforming, and supporting data processes using a variety of third-party tools. You will have a fantastic opportunity to take a leading role in delivering results for multiple enterprises, playing a vital role in the growth and strategic direction of our company.
The Data Engineer role will be familiar with the following:
- Work with ETL tools to ingest and transform data sets from a variety of data sources
- Use of Python and SQL to build cloud-based data pipelines
- Work alongside other specialism leads in the business to develop and deliver cross- functional services to deliver value for clients
- Reporting to our VP of Data , you will help define the roadmap and priorities for the Data Engineering Team in alignment with the company strategy.
- Articulate the strategic and commercial value of client’s data engineering function to support business development activities, including client pitches, estimating briefs/scope and marketing activities.
- Ownership of processes to deliver accurate scoping of data engineering projects to ensure projects are delivered with the right resources, to scope, budget and deadlines.
- Apply advanced data integration methods to massive data sets in order to create solutions which can be utilised in descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Design and develop business solutions using a range of tools (Alteryx, Snowflake, Databases in cloud environments etc.)
- Playing a vital role in technical adoption of new techniques across all the departments within the organisation
- Learn multiple languages and latest trends to a professional level and transferring that knowledge across the team
- Build strong relationships with client stakeholders, ensuring that the consultancy successfully delivers operational solutions and client service excellence
- At least two years hands on experience with cloud platforms ( Snowflake, GCP, AWS or Azure) essential
- Experience working within a marketing ecosystem and familiarity with various platforms including DSPs, DMPs and Ad Servers
- Very strong competence in SQL and database design with a solid understanding of data architectures (e.g. Databases, data lakes)
- Strong competence in Python (or equivalent language)
- Able to write production level code – well-written and explainable
- Experience reviewing code and managing PRs
- Demonstrable experience working with APIs
- Demonstrable track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritising needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical, organisational, and time management skills as well as an attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication, commercial awareness and consultancy experience desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills – exceptional relationship building skills both with direct team members and stakeholders; with an ability to explain complex technical problem to a business audience in a succinct and accessible form
- Passion for technology and learning new skills and technologies
What will you get in return:
- Between $100,000-$120,000 + benefits
- A chance to working for a fast growing company set to double in size over the next year or so
- Exposure to the fast growing healthcare industry and access to leading edge technology within the sector
- Great career progression and exposure to training
How do You Apply?If you are interested in applying for the Data Engineer role contact me on the phone or get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +1 737 2567409 Who Are Digital Republic? Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Digital Republic Talent aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. Check out the website on www.digitalrepublictalent.com. You can also find out more on Twitter and Linkedin.
News & Insights
In the dynamic landscape of business, growth and adaptability are key to staying competitive. As companies expand, their hiring needs evolve, making recruitment a critical component of the…
As we approach the new year, many of us find ourselves reflecting on our careers and pondering the prospect of making a significant change. Whether it’s switching industries,…