With the rise in remote and hybrid work opportunities, jobseekers now have more choice than ever before when it comes to how, where and when they choose to…
- Assuring that the data requirements are captured and continuously updated to meet a fast-paced changing environment.
- Understanding technical requirements and translating them into a meaningful way back to the team/markets/clients.
- Integrate data from multiple sources and systems into the required data warehouse platforms.
- Work on projects within the cloud ideally Snowflake, AWS & Azure.
- Build operational ETL data pipelines across several sources, and construct relational and dimensional data modelling.
- Keep up with the latest tools and technology available for improving reporting requirements and communicating with the wider team.
- Assist the BI Team with all data-related activities.
- Autonomously resolve day-to-day issues, escalating where necessary.
- Ensure a high level of data compliance across all data sources.
- Hands-on experience in data/analytics, ideally in consulting or agency environments.
- Technical mindset, able to approach issues and challenges from a variety of angles.
- Highly numerate, with strong mathematical skills.
- Extent experience using Excel and the Microsoft Power BI suite. Including Power BI Desktop, Power BI Service, Dataflows, Power Query and DAX.
- Hands-on experience in data visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Looker or Google Data Studio.
- An eye for visual representation of data via dashboards and excel builds.
- Experience of managing Microsoft SQL Server databases, writing SQL queries, and Analysis Services, ideally with experience of SSIS.
- Experience with building and maintaining ETL/ELT pipelines (e.g. dbt) and cloud infrastructures (e.g. AWS, GCP), along with modern data warehousing technologies (e.g. BigQuery, Snowflake).
- Possess the ability to perform data transformations and manipulate data in various ways.
- Basic understanding of Python.
- The ability to work on multiple tasks/projects and meet agreed deadlines.
- Understand of the latest digital media platforms, including, but not limited to YouTube, DSP, Google Ads, or Facebook
- Understand onsite analytics such as, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- A competitive salary package
- 25 days holiday increasing with service to a maximum of 30 days, with the option to buy an extra 5 days per year
- An extensive training programme to help guide your career
- Bupa healthcare
- A monthly wellbeing fund
- Inclusive team with core values of Empathy, Energy and Impact.
How do You Apply?If you are interested in applying for the Lead Data Engineer role contact me on the phone 0208 146 9453 or get in touch via email [email protected]
Who Are Digital Republic?Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Digital Republic Talent aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. Check out the website on www.digitalrepublictalent.com. You can also find out more on Twitter and Linkedin.
News & Insights
This article was written by Richard Manso, Managing Director and Founder of Digital Republic Talent. I have looked at countless Job Descriptions down the years and I think…
You can put together the perfect CV and write a first-class cover letter, but that’s all irrelevant unless you get things right on the day and nail your…