As digital marketing overtakes traditional marketing strategies on a global scale, technology is continuing to develop in tandem to supplement the needs of both consumers and businesses. However,…
Back to all vacancies
Digital Analyst – Social Media & Insight – Surrey – Agency – 35- 40k plus bens
About the Company Digital Republic Required a Digital Analyst ( Search and Social Media)to join a a digital research and strategy consulting firm based in Surrey This client enjoy an excellent reputation, superb list of enterprise level clients and a global reach The purpose is to help brands understand how the digital landscape works, from the geological underpinnings of Google search, to the rough peaks of the Facebook newsfeed. From wilds of forums and blogs, to the clean streets of the Apple App Store. The Digital Analyst ( Search & Social Media ) opportunity Digital analysts are a key part of our clients delivery team, responsible for making sense of vast amounts of data extracted from search engines and social media platforms. The insight you will generate is used to enable the client’s brand and marketing teams to understand who their consumers are, what they’re interested in, and the deeper motivations behind online consumer behaviour. Key Digital Analyst ( Search & Social Media )responsibilities include
- Using relevant analytics and social media tools, including clients own proprietary software, to identify and extract relevant data from search engines and social media platforms.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of digital data, identifying insights (trends, themes, correlations etc.) that are relevant to the brief.
- Converting analyses into insightful deliverables for clients.
- Creating dashboards and delivering real-time analysis of campaigns.
- Assisting Mavens’ management in the creation of white papers and showcase materials.
- Working with A-List clients cross product, category and geography
- Working with bright and intellectually curious people who will provide a great opportunity share ideas
- Fantastic training and career progression
- Competition package and bens
News & Insights
Data Driven Digital Market Predictions and Trends for 2023
There is no doubt that 2023 is set to be a year full of change. In the data-driven sector, companies on a global scale are adapting to fast…
How to Attract, Engage and Retain Top Talent in 2023
Your staff body makes up the exoskeleton of your business, so ensuring that you attract, engage and retain the best talent in your industry is crucial to enabling…