National Work Life Week, celebrated from October 2nd to 6th, 2023, serves as a reminder that achieving a satisfying equilibrium between our professional and personal lives is not…
- Using relevant analytics and social media tools, including clients own proprietary software, to identify and extract relevant data from search engines and social media platforms.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of digital data, identifying insights (trends, themes, correlations etc.) that are relevant to the brief.
- Converting analyses into insightful deliverables for clients.
- Creating dashboards and delivering real-time analysis of campaigns.
- Assisting Mavens’ management in the creation of white papers and showcase materials.
- Working with A-List clients cross product, category and geography
- Working with bright and intellectually curious people who will provide a great opportunity share ideas
- Fantastic training and career progression
- Competition package and bens
News & Insights
As October dawns, so does the opportunity to commemorate Black History Month in the UK. This annual observance is of immense significance, offering a dedicated period to honour,…
Welcome to the final installment of our National Inclusion Week series, where we’ve been exploring critical topics surrounding diversity and inclusion in the digital analytics industry. If you…