As we approach the end of another year, businesses across the data industry are gearing up for a fresh start in 2024. Strategic planning, especially when it comes…
Platform Architect (20-30 hours p/w) – Marketing Technology Agency – US (Remote)
Analytics Trainer (Instructor) – Hybrid – Award Winning Agency – GMP, GA4, GTM – £80,000-£90,000 + Bonus & Benefits
- Accountable for creation of a prioritised long term roadmap of initiatives which drive improvements in KPI`s
- Tracks and reports on key KPI`s including in-life volumes for journeys such as top-up, Change Price Plan, Add-ons, etc; understanding and reporting on key Voice of Customer metrics such as NPS and Task Accomplishment, as well as reporting against number of customers using our digital platform
- Identifying customer problems and translating them in to quantifiable benefits; fix ABC, and we can achieve XYZ against these measures
- Tracks and plays back on the success of in-life campaigns or ad-hoc trading initiatives, making recommendations to improve performance or customer experience.
- Ensures the right information points are available by ensuring the correct page elements are firing
- Present performance and VOC data in compelling ways which inspires others to take action. Teamwork, Influence, stakeholder management and collaboration are key to the role
- Proactively identifying performance opportunities in funnel conversion or journey performance.
- Communicating at the right level is vital, and your day to day stakeholder map will range from directors to developers
- You will get the chance to present to large audiences and senior stakeholder regularly.
- Is able to take data from multiple sources with complex variables and identify opportunities to improve key in-life KPI’s and Customer experience
- Expert user of Adobe Analytics.
- Excel and MS Office applications.
- Flexible and comfortable using a range of tools and techniques.
- Experienced in web analytics roles and is able to demonstrate past successes.
- A kind guru who shares knowledge and loves to help others.
- Is able to balance customer and business performance outcomes, prioritising accordingly.
- BI/ Reporting tools such as: Tableau or Microstrategy
- Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM)
- Customer Experience tools, for example Foresee, iPerceptions, Opinion Lab, Medallia
- Session Replay and heatmap tools E.g. Decibel Insight or Clicktale etc.
- Experience with Site Optimisation/ Testing; Maxymiser, Adobe Target or Optimizely
- Supported insights for chatbot/AI solutions
- £320 a day.
- Long duration contract.
- Flexible working - opportunity to work from home.
- Be part of the Digital Transformation and make a difference to customers experiences.
- Opportunity to work for a well respected telecommunications company.
News & Insights
In the dynamic landscape of business, growth and adaptability are key to staying competitive. As companies expand, their hiring needs evolve, making recruitment a critical component of the…
As we approach the new year, many of us find ourselves reflecting on our careers and pondering the prospect of making a significant change. Whether it’s switching industries,…