As digital marketing overtakes traditional marketing strategies on a global scale, technology is continuing to develop in tandem to supplement the needs of both consumers and businesses. However,…
Back to all vacancies
Digital Analytics Analyst – Contract – £320 a day – Leading Telecoms Company – Adobe Analytics & Excel – Maidenhead
Digital Republic Recruitment is looking for a Digital Analytics Analyst for a globally recognised Telecommunications company. Our client is challenging the industry and they’ve taken a stand and are making some big changes! We are looking for someone who is desperate for the opportunity to help customers have a brilliant digital experience. Are you someone with who is an expert in Adobe Analytics experience alongside Excel and MS Office Applications, if so then this role offers an excellent opportunity to make a difference to customer experiences! Key Responsibilities:
- Accountable for creation of a prioritised long term roadmap of initiatives which drive improvements in KPI`s
- Tracks and reports on key KPI`s including in-life volumes for journeys such as top-up, Change Price Plan, Add-ons, etc; understanding and reporting on key Voice of Customer metrics such as NPS and Task Accomplishment, as well as reporting against number of customers using our digital platform
- Identifying customer problems and translating them in to quantifiable benefits; fix ABC, and we can achieve XYZ against these measures
- Tracks and plays back on the success of in-life campaigns or ad-hoc trading initiatives, making recommendations to improve performance or customer experience.
- Ensures the right information points are available by ensuring the correct page elements are firing
- Present performance and VOC data in compelling ways which inspires others to take action. Teamwork, Influence, stakeholder management and collaboration are key to the role
- Proactively identifying performance opportunities in funnel conversion or journey performance.
- Communicating at the right level is vital, and your day to day stakeholder map will range from directors to developers
- You will get the chance to present to large audiences and senior stakeholder regularly.
- Is able to take data from multiple sources with complex variables and identify opportunities to improve key in-life KPI’s and Customer experience
- Expert user of Adobe Analytics.
- Excel and MS Office applications.
- Flexible and comfortable using a range of tools and techniques.
- Experienced in web analytics roles and is able to demonstrate past successes.
- A kind guru who shares knowledge and loves to help others.
- Is able to balance customer and business performance outcomes, prioritising accordingly.
- BI/ Reporting tools such as: Tableau or Microstrategy
- Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM)
- Customer Experience tools, for example Foresee, iPerceptions, Opinion Lab, Medallia
- Session Replay and heatmap tools E.g. Decibel Insight or Clicktale etc.
- Experience with Site Optimisation/ Testing; Maxymiser, Adobe Target or Optimizely
- Supported insights for chatbot/AI solutions
- £320 a day.
- Long duration contract.
- Flexible working - opportunity to work from home.
- Be part of the Digital Transformation and make a difference to customers experiences.
- Opportunity to work for a well respected telecommunications company.
News & Insights
Data Driven Digital Market Predictions and Trends for 2023
There is no doubt that 2023 is set to be a year full of change. In the data-driven sector, companies on a global scale are adapting to fast…
How to Attract, Engage and Retain Top Talent in 2023
Your staff body makes up the exoskeleton of your business, so ensuring that you attract, engage and retain the best talent in your industry is crucial to enabling…