This article was written by Richard Manso, Managing Director and Founder of Digital Republic Talent. I have looked at countless Job Descriptions down the years and I think…
Marketing Technology Consultant Software Engineer – United Kingdom – data-centric campaign and marketing platforms Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics – Competitive Package and Benefits
About the Digital Analytics, Associate Director:Within the consulting team based in London, you are responsible for overseeing the growth of the client relationships. As an Associate Director, you build a relationship as a trusted partner to your clients, so that you understand the direction of the client’s ambition in all areas of digital, including the promotion of a new vision of digital marketing, and user centric missions based on the systematic and methodical exploitation of the data for the purposes of decision-making. You constantly demonstrate best practices in growing client engagements, finding key areas of opportunity, identifying areas of long-term growth with new and existing clients, and overseeing the development of plans to deliver them. You are actively scanning the horizon within your existing clients to identify new opportunities and mitigate any risks to our relationships. Based on your experience and deep knowledge of our missions and clients’ needs, you also take responsibility, in close collaboration with the various entities of fifty-five, for the development of the offer, in terms of marketing, technical and operational aspects. Company: My client is a data company helping brands collect, analyse and activate their data across paid, earned and owned channels. Improving our clients' understanding of their consumer and business performance, together we are able to increase their marketing ROI and improve customer acquisition and retention. Offices all over the world with the HQ in Paris and covering London, Hong Kong, New York and Shanghai, they are a certified Google Partner company and was named as one of the fastest-growing tech firms in Europe, thanks to its unique technology approach combining talent with software and service expertise. Reporting to the Managing Director, you take ownership of the following deliverables:
- New business: develop and convert leads to grow 55’s client base
- Develop the Data consulting client portfolio: Identify new revenue and service opportunities in your client base, with missions including but not limited to Data Strategy, Data Science, Datalake, Analytics, Media advisory & activation;
- Trusted advisor status: Strengthen the relationship and build a trusted advisory status with your clients;
- Quality assurance: Ensure the direction of missions involving multidisciplinary teams and be the guarantor of customer satisfaction and excellence of 55’s work;
- Talent management: Develop the 55 team to ensure the range of skills to deliver your missions and ensure there with the scale and depth to support our missions.
Digital Analytics, Associate Director responsibilities:Given the often cross-disciplinary nature of your missions, you demonstrate both technical, strategic and organizational understanding around the issues addressed.
- Pre-sales/Consultative selling: Business development in support of the Managing Director for prospects, and engine for identifying and converting upsell opportunities for new and existing customers
- Sectorial expertise: Global understanding of customer issues and ability to propose solutions adapted to an industry (consumer goods, retail, travel, etc.)
- Digital expertise: Ability to analyse and optimize digital activities: media buying, e-business, on-site customer experience, etc.
- Analysis and consulting: Ability to analyse needs, propose solutions in a systematic, clear and realistic way and implement a structured approach
- Project management in terms of planning, internal management, customer relations, deadlines respect and risk management, quality control of deliverables and profitability
Digital Analytics, Associate Director Requirements
- Master's degree or equivalent diploma
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Excellent communication, both oral and written, able to build strong personal connections with senior clients, commercial spirit
- Good understanding of digital and data technologies
- 10+ years’ experience in client management in digital marketing, within structures such as large agencies, consulting firms, advertisers or pure players.
In return, we are pleased to offer you the following benefits:
- Being part of a multicultural, dynamic and fast-growing team
- Continuous (and certified) training on the digital ecosystem and technologies (initial training for all new employees, followed by recurring training sessions)
- Phone allowance
- Private medical coverage through AXA
- Transport for London travel card allowance - covering 50% of zone 1-2 allowance
- The flexibility to work remotely for part of the week - this will continue post Covid
- 25 days holiday per year, in addition to UK bank and public holidays
- Company pension plan
- Company-sponsored sporting and social activities
- Monthly Codecademy subscription - reimbursable upon completion of chosen training path
- Charity days to volunteer with the company for a local charity
Salary:£80-90k, Bonus and benefits
Who is Digital Republic?Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. Digital Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated team.
How to Apply?If you are interested in this role and want to find out more, apply via the link at the bottom of this page or contact Digital Republic by email to find out more about the role. ([email protected]) or give me a call on (07834635117).
News & Insights
You can put together the perfect CV and write a first-class cover letter, but that’s all irrelevant unless you get things right on the day and nail your…
We all know by now that having a diverse team really benefits a company. It brings different and fresh perspectives, while keeping your company agile and forward-thinking. When…