As we approach the end of another year, businesses across the data industry are gearing up for a fresh start in 2024. Strategic planning, especially when it comes…
- Deliver missions related to the monitoring of the client’s digital activity based on key performance indicators (reporting), to onsite conversion optimization through data analysis and web testing, and to online media buy optimization
- Analyse data and structure relevant information for the client's benefit, in consistency with business indicators specific to their industry (eg. mobile operators, retail, travel, etc.)
- Develop a sharp operational expertise on both conversion and online media-buy topics
- Meet clients' needs and pay strong attention to the quality of all deliverables
- Occasional travel possible, within the UK or abroad
- Required: Experience executing paid search strategy
- Required: University graduate.
- Required: Up to 2 years of experience in digital marketing, consulting firms, marketing, business intelligence software companies or media agencies.
- Knowledge of the main online acquisition channels: SEO, SEM and bid management, display and programmatic, affiliates, email and social media.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools.
News & Insights
In the dynamic landscape of business, growth and adaptability are key to staying competitive. As companies expand, their hiring needs evolve, making recruitment a critical component of the…
As we approach the new year, many of us find ourselves reflecting on our careers and pondering the prospect of making a significant change. Whether it’s switching industries,…