The month of May is Mental Health Awareness Month in the United States, a time to focus on the importance of mental health and to take steps to…
Back to all vacancies
Digital Analytics Consultant – Global Recognised Consultancy – Holborn, London – £35k + Excellent Benefits
Digital Republic seek a Digital Analytics Consultant for a digital agency consultancy. The growing Digital agency based in Central London have a number of high end clients, naming a few Warner Bros, Selfridges, Harrods, Adidas, L'Oréal and Balenciaga. Our client has offices in London, Paris, Hong Kong, Shanghai, New York and Switzerland. Our client works across multiple industries including luxury, automotive, retail and beauty. Digital Analytics Consultant main responsibilities:
- Deliver missions related to the monitoring of the client’s digital activity based on key performance indicators (reporting), to onsite conversion optimization through data analysis and web testing, and to online media buy optimization
- Analyse data and structure relevant information for the client's benefit, in consistency with business indicators specific to their industry (eg. mobile operators, retail, travel, etc.)
- Develop a sharp operational expertise on both conversion and online media-buy topics
- Meet clients' needs and pay strong attention to the quality of all deliverables
- Occasional travel possible, within the UK or abroad
- Required: Experience executing paid search strategy
- Required: University graduate.
- Required: Up to 2 years of experience in digital marketing, consulting firms, marketing, business intelligence software companies or media agencies.
- Knowledge of the main online acquisition channels: SEO, SEM and bid management, display and programmatic, affiliates, email and social media.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools.
News & Insights
Unleashing the Power of Data: Why Data Science is a Top Career Choice
Data science is a rapidly growing field that has been gaining popularity over the years. With the increasing availability of data and the need to make sense of…
6 Digital Marketing Trends You Can’t Ignore in 2023
As we head further into 2023, the digital marketing landscape continues to evolve at a rapid pace. Here are some of the latest trends and developments that businesses…