Moving jobs has been hailed as one of the most stressful life events, but starting a newchapter in a career can also be essential for maintaining well being…
- Deliver missions related to the monitoring of the client’s digital activity based on key performance indicators (reporting), to onsite conversion optimization through data analysis and web testing, and to online media buy optimization
- Analyse data and structure relevant information for the client's benefit, in consistency with business indicators specific to their industry (eg. mobile operators, retail, travel, etc.)
- Develop a sharp operational expertise on both conversion and online media-buy topics
- Meet clients' needs and pay strong attention to the quality of all deliverables
- Occasional travel possible, within the UK or abroad
- Required: Experience executing paid search strategy
- Required: University graduate.
- Required: Up to 2 years of experience in digital marketing, consulting firms, marketing, business intelligence software companies or media agencies.
- Knowledge of the main online acquisition channels: SEO, SEM and bid management, display and programmatic, affiliates, email and social media.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools.
News & Insights
Over the last week, it has come to our attention that fraudsters claiming to be ‘Jemma White’ ‘Natalie Lewin’ or ‘Vernice’ are impersonating Digital Republic Talent employees and approaching individuals…
Entering its 35th year of celebration, Black History Month 2022 UK runs throughout the month of October. The theme for this year’s Black History Month (BHM) is Time…