This article was written by Richard Manso, Managing Director and Founder of Digital Republic Talent. I have looked at countless Job Descriptions down the years and I think…
- Deliver missions related to the monitoring of the client’s digital activity based on key performance indicators (reporting), to onsite conversion optimization through data analysis and web testing, and to online media buy optimization
- Analyse data and structure relevant information for the client's benefit, in consistency with business indicators specific to their industry (eg. mobile operators, retail, travel, etc.)
- Develop a sharp operational expertise on both conversion and online media-buy topics
- Meet clients' needs and pay strong attention to the quality of all deliverables
- Occasional travel possible, within the UK or abroad
- Required: Experience executing paid search strategy
- Required: University graduate.
- Required: Up to 2 years of experience in digital marketing, consulting firms, marketing, business intelligence software companies or media agencies.
- Knowledge of the main online acquisition channels: SEO, SEM and bid management, display and programmatic, affiliates, email and social media.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools.
News & Insights
You can put together the perfect CV and write a first-class cover letter, but that’s all irrelevant unless you get things right on the day and nail your…
We all know by now that having a diverse team really benefits a company. It brings different and fresh perspectives, while keeping your company agile and forward-thinking. When…