The month of May is Mental Health Awareness Month in the United States, a time to focus on the importance of mental health and to take steps to…
Back to all vacancies
Digital Analytics Manager – Established Digital Agency – Central London – GA 360– Competitive salary + 10% Guaranteed Bonus
About the CompanyDigital Republic is looking for a Digital Analytics Manager with a great knowledge in Google Analytics 360 Suite for an established and highly experienced digital agency with a great opportunity for fast growth and quick progress! The company has managed to expand globally having offices in the USA, Europe and Asia. Their client list is also impressive, having worked with one of the biggest and most renowned companies in the world!
Digital Analytics Manager Key Deliverables/Accountabilities:
- An unquestionable and strong desire to learn new skills.
- Is comfortable assessing analytics requirements for clients and can turn these into well-defined analytics proposals for new projects.
- Can deliver technical analytics projects, including the configurations of analytics consoles & any code either through tag managers or creation of a tagging guide.
- Takes responsibility for ensuring own projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Is comfortable communicating to clients about projects both remotely, and in person.
- Can understand complex requirements and present solutions clearly and concisely.
- Offers guidance and support to junior members of the analytics team.
- Takes an active role blogging about industry specific subjects on the agency’s website.
- Becomes a key team member who sets an example to colleagues.
Digital Analytics Manager Skills, Knowledge and Relevant Qualifications:
- It’s essential that members of the analytics team are able to deal with advanced requests unassisted.
- Knowledge must exist in order that the employee is able to implement confidently and accurately via Google Tag Manager
- Auto event tracking
- Data layers
- Adding pixels such as AdWords, Google Analytics, floodlights, etc.
- Knowledge of other tag management solutions such as Tealium an advantage.
Testing and validation.
- Must be able to test and validate analytics code.
- This includes having a good working knowledge of http fox or the chrome developers console (or equivalent)
- De-bugging and identification of problems is essential.
- High level of understanding around the console and advanced code requirements and configuration, including working with iframes & 3rd party platforms.
- Understands clearly how to configure profiles and views, including goals, filters and other console functionality.
- Has a good working knowledge of the platform settings and administration, including native integrations with other Google products such as DCM & DBM.
- Understands configuration for custom metrics and dimensions / custom variables / advanced ecommerce.
- Has a solid understanding of event tracking and how this can be used effectively.
- Understanding of iOS / Android app tracking
Data analysis & Insight
- Is able to create clear and insightful reports using data from Google Analytics and other data sources.
- Comfortable with the Google Analytics API.
- Experience with Tableau and other 3rd party visualisation tools.
- Basic knowledge of Big Query or SQL an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent Excel skills an advantage.
- An excellent communicator and be able to present ideas, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish influential relationships internally and externally.
- Ability/interest in working in a fast paced, dynamic environment on multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to think and act independently as well as collaboratively.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills.
What will the Digital Analytics Manager get in return?
- Competitive salary
- 10% Guaranteed Bonus
- 22 days holiday, increasing to 23 days after 1 years service and 24 after 2 years service
- Private healthcare.
- Semi flexible working hours.
- Ride to work scheme.
- Company stakeholder pension plan.
- An excellent working environment.
- Life Assurance scheme.
- [email protected]
News & Insights
Unleashing the Power of Data: Why Data Science is a Top Career Choice
Data science is a rapidly growing field that has been gaining popularity over the years. With the increasing availability of data and the need to make sense of…
6 Digital Marketing Trends You Can’t Ignore in 2023
As we head further into 2023, the digital marketing landscape continues to evolve at a rapid pace. Here are some of the latest trends and developments that businesses…