National Work Life Week, celebrated from October 2nd to 6th, 2023, serves as a reminder that achieving a satisfying equilibrium between our professional and personal lives is not…
- Using Google Analytics, Tableau, Excel, SQL and providing commercial, actionable insights across the company (both internally and externally)
- Project requests span all departments from Marketing, Sales, Product Development to Finance, across the business
- Carrying out data analysis, identifying and utilising appropriate data (internal and external) to evolve the analytics of the team
- Ad-hoc analytical projects to meet business needs and questions, varying in length and complexity and creation of reports for key stakeholders
- Delivery of targeted Marketing email selections and post campaign analysis.
- Drive cross team learning to develop a broad awareness of functionality and apply this knowledge to provide actionable insight
- Improvement/hit of targets through the use of behavioural analytics
- Awareness increase and utilisation of analytical insights across the business.
- Highly experienced in analytical usage of tools like Google Analytics, Tableau, Excel, SQL to provide robust analysis, digital insight and accurate recommendations to both internal and external clients
- Strong analytical background, with proven application of insights to address business questions/needs
- Ability to identify, understand and interpret customer behaviour patterns to measure the success of key business strategies
- A confident, self-starter and innovative individual who is driven to explore data and systems to deliver analytical solutions, within the context of the business
- An articulate professional with the ability to turn complex analysis into ‘easily explained customer Insight’ that can be confidently explained to the business.
- Perfect opportunity to expand knowledge and responsibility in line with planned expansion of the business
- The possibility to work across different business departments within the client digital marketing ecosystem
- Nice and friendly working culture promoting teamwork creativity and personal growth
- Competitive package which including bonus and great benefits
News & Insights
As October dawns, so does the opportunity to commemorate Black History Month in the UK. This annual observance is of immense significance, offering a dedicated period to honour,…
Welcome to the final installment of our National Inclusion Week series, where we’ve been exploring critical topics surrounding diversity and inclusion in the digital analytics industry. If you…