This article was written by Richard Manso, Managing Director and Founder of Digital Republic Talent. I have looked at countless Job Descriptions down the years and I think…
- Using Google Analytics, Tableau, Excel, SQL and providing commercial, actionable insights across the company (both internally and externally)
- Project requests span all departments from Marketing, Sales, Product Development to Finance, across the business
- Carrying out data analysis, identifying and utilising appropriate data (internal and external) to evolve the analytics of the team
- Ad-hoc analytical projects to meet business needs and questions, varying in length and complexity and creation of reports for key stakeholders
- Delivery of targeted Marketing email selections and post campaign analysis.
- Drive cross team learning to develop a broad awareness of functionality and apply this knowledge to provide actionable insight
- Improvement/hit of targets through the use of behavioural analytics
- Awareness increase and utilisation of analytical insights across the business.
- Highly experienced in analytical usage of tools like Google Analytics, Tableau, Excel, SQL to provide robust analysis, digital insight and accurate recommendations to both internal and external clients
- Strong analytical background, with proven application of insights to address business questions/needs
- Ability to identify, understand and interpret customer behaviour patterns to measure the success of key business strategies
- A confident, self-starter and innovative individual who is driven to explore data and systems to deliver analytical solutions, within the context of the business
- An articulate professional with the ability to turn complex analysis into ‘easily explained customer Insight’ that can be confidently explained to the business.
- Perfect opportunity to expand knowledge and responsibility in line with planned expansion of the business
- The possibility to work across different business departments within the client digital marketing ecosystem
- Nice and friendly working culture promoting teamwork creativity and personal growth
- Competitive package which including bonus and great benefits
News & Insights
You can put together the perfect CV and write a first-class cover letter, but that’s all irrelevant unless you get things right on the day and nail your…
We all know by now that having a diverse team really benefits a company. It brings different and fresh perspectives, while keeping your company agile and forward-thinking. When…