As October dawns, so does the opportunity to commemorate Black History Month in the UK. This annual observance is of immense significance, offering a dedicated period to honour,…
Director of Digital Media
Senior Director, Digital Activation – (Contract)
The role:As Digital Media Manager, you will help the company onboard their new leading client, including launch and operate their Retail Media Network (RMN), lead the team responsible for their design, development and implementation of a new suite of advertising products. Overall, you will be a support to the Media Director in delivering targets and outstanding performance for advertisers across the short, medium and long term.
- Support two digital executives with day-to-day, management, and maintaining best practices.
- Campaign planing - overseeing your team of executives to build outstanding campaigns and detailed reports.
- Significant and proposition contribution, for sustainable future plans as well as emerging trends.
- Operations, including responsibility for buying, execution and optimisation of paid media campaigns.
- Wider agency strategy contribution
- Nurture relationships with partners and stakeholders
- Commercial leadership - responsible for our North American paid media campaigns, suggesting improvements and optimisation suggestions.
- Experiences manager who can demonstrate core programmatic trading and management skills.
- Previous background in Programmatic/ Paid Social is essential. Experience in Retail Media / Commerce Advertising is considered an advantage.
- Background in media agencies or publishers
- Past experience of being able to drive business growth, particularly in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Coaching and development of a high performing team
- Able to communicate and cooperate effectively with senior stakeholders
- Able to incorporate practical, analytical and visionary understanding.
- Essential to have technical proficiency, and capable of tackling AdTech challenges.
News & Insights
Welcome to the final installment of our National Inclusion Week series, where we’ve been exploring critical topics surrounding diversity and inclusion in the digital analytics industry. If you…
Welcome back to our National Inclusion Week series! In our previous discussions, we explored the challenges faced by women in male-dominated industries and gathered insights and advice for…