In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
Senior BI Manager – London / Hybrid – £60,000 + Benefits
Data Analyst – City of London / Hybrid – £35k – £45k + Benefits
The CDP Director RoleWe are seeking a Director, Platforms Practice to provide thought leadership, technical guidance, and operational guidance for our clients Platform efforts (DMP, CDP, Clean-Rooms). This position will guide clients through platform selection, standup and platform management, and work closely with agency teams to align on media goals and data strategy. This position will use their analytical and problem-solving skills to interpret media performance and develop actionable insights. We are a fast-paced, risk-taking, close-knit environment where ideas come from everywhere at every level. We believe that diversity of background, talent, skillset, and mindset create a flourishing environment for new thinking and ideas. Our business is growing and we always looking for new talent. If you are driven by challenging work, passionate about media and technology and interested in helping to shape the future of our industry, we would like to hear from you!
As a CDP Director, you will:
- Work with clients, our agency leaders, and analytics leaders to understand, assess, and clarify client needs (stated and unstated) related to business and media goals and objectives, as well as audience insights, analytics, creation, curation, and activation.
- Design and create data and platform solutions, activation able and measurement plans based on the assessment.
- Solutions focused. Facilitate a process of developing or clarifying the client’s audience strategy, extending, and enriching it based on platforms’ capabilities and on the best way to enable their intended strategy
- Guide agency teams and clients through the entire data and technology enablement process based on their level of understanding and maturity in this area. Demonstrate the value of the solutions in driving growth for our client, adjusting the solutions as needed
- Lead and oversee the operation teams conducting their day-to-day projects and tasks
- Work with internal/external stakeholders to help identify clients with strong potential for growth in data platform solution enablement
- Manage/Oversee/Support clients data platform, responsibilities include trait creation, segment creation, destination partner set up, media tag creation and QA, site tag creation and QA, data flow QA, console audience reporting, console overlap reporting
- Work with client and agency teams to develop audience strategy based on available data and partner connections
- 4+ years of experience of analytical experience, background in the media industry
- 5+ years of experience in audience and platforms, i.e. an implementation role with various platform solutions DMP, CDP, web analytics, or an addressable audience segmentation solution that spans across media channels
- Demonstrated success leading work with multi-location multi-functional team
- In depth knowledge (expert) level of MarTech/AdTech and Adobe ecosystem, specifically Adobe Audience Manager and Adobe Analytics (Real-time CDP).
- Comprehensive knowledge in online media metrics and analysis; specific work with various reporting tools, including web analytics, log level analytics/ etc.
- Experience in the marketing cloud solutions space; working knowledge of CDP and DMP implementation and value proposition
- Experience writing and executing queries for analytical reporting
- Experience in online media metrics and analysis; work with various reporting tools
- Strong ability to write concise and clear key takeaways based on insights from performance data
- Driven, accountable, and a desire to solve problems
- Subject Matter Expert / Practitioner who is able to define Data Platform strategy for clients using AEP, or other CDPs
- Must have account management and project management experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of ad networks, exchanges and/or auction marketplaces
- Experience in DSP/Ad Servers protocols and reporting
- Understanding of the partner ‘clean room’ space (Google’s Ads Data Hub, Amazon’s AMC, etc.)
- Working knowledge of data factors driving project success (e.g. role and value of ideas like PII vs, pseudonymized data, anonymized data, cookies vs. people, panels vs. census etc.).
- Exemplary business judgment as well as problem solving and analytical skills, with a proven record of leadership and innovation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including a keen ability to be persistent while remaining personable
- Experience using Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PPT is required
- Strive towards automation and digital excellence.
- Proactively address inefficiencies and confidently build networks of colleagues to grow business and knowledge across EMEA region.
- Proficiency in systems such as Python, Tableau, SQL and similar advanced analytics packages.
- Well versed and up to date on the ever-changing digital media landscape and the proposed solutions, i.e. 3PTY cookie deprecation, Google’s Privacy Sandbox, Apple changes ITP, iOS, SKAdnetwork
- Data Goverance and Data stewardship to ensure compliancy with local data privacy laws such as GDPR
What you’ll get in return
- Skilled teams with strong collaboration and mentoring attitude
- Training and in-house workshops
- Unlimited annual leave
- A progressive and transparent culture with clear career progression
- Flexible / hybrid working
- Big on Diversity/Inclusion
Salary$150,000 – $180,000
How do I apply?For more information or to apply for the CDP Data Engineer, please email [email protected] or you can apply directly via the link below. You can also visit our Vacancy page to see other opportunities.
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…