In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
Company & RoleThis business is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. They are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike. Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to them and they are focused on continued innovation in this space. They are looking for a Machine Learning Director who will lead their machine learning engineering team toward the forefront of personalized medicine and help to re-write the rule book on what’s possible in healthcare. In this role, you will work with data scientists, analysts, product managers, engineers, and others to conceptualize and implement data-driven products that help advance their mission to eliminate stigmas and break down barriers to healthcare access.
- Lead a team of four Machine Learning Engineers in developing ML solutions across marketing, product, and operations as well as specific models to tackle medical recommendations
- Collaborate with data scientists, engineers, product managers, and designers to build machine-learning based systems
- Help guide decisions based on your knowledge of the data and statistical applications
- Tackle novel challenges in predicting and prescribing personalized medicine to individuals
- Bring a broad awareness of the landscape of ML and AI-based tools for solving common end-user problems (e.g. recommendation systems, prediction, generative AI)
- Guide our strategy in machine learning and data use at large
- 10+ years working in data science or machine learning with a proven record of incremental changes that improved product metrics with machine learning technologies
- Proven experience leading a technical team of Machine Learning Engineers or an advanced Data Science team
- Solid background in machine learning fundamentals, modeling techniques and productionizing machine learning models
- Intimate familiarity with modern data science and machine learning tool stack
Who are Digital Republic Talent?Digital Republic Talent has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, US & Germany. Digital Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated team.
How to Apply?If you are interested in the Machine Learning Director role and want to find out more, apply via the link at the bottom of this page or contact Digital Republic by email ([email protected]) or call 0204 518 5729. Check our Job Vacancies page for more job opportunities.
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…