As digital marketing overtakes traditional marketing strategies on a global scale, technology is continuing to develop in tandem to supplement the needs of both consumers and businesses. However,…
A full-service marketing technology and advertising agency. They have been in business for 20 years. Initially, they provided a mix of media, creative, UX, and strategic services to their clients and over the last several years, they have developed deeper analytics, data visualization, strategic consulting, financial modelling, customer experience, MarTech, and Customer Data Platform (CDPs) services.
You will oversee a broad & diverse group encompassing brand, data and media planners, analysts, data scientists and email specialists. The typical day-to-day will involve managing multiple campaign projects and to be seen as the team’s first port of call for day-to-day data planning enquiries.
- Define a measurement framework that is reflective of account strategies by identifying the proper data sources and KPIs aligned to business goals and illustrate campaign effectiveness
- Evaluate various attribution modelling techniques and methodologies including DDA models from Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Facebook Attribution
- Evaluate customer journeys and data signals across the customer lifecycle that will inform audience targeting and media flighting
- Define and manage audiences that can be shared across the company’s partner and client ecosystem (e.g. Google, Facebook, LiveRamp, Salesforce, Segment)
- Design and create data visualizations for marketing performance data
- Identify opportunity to solve recurring client challenges and innovate the product portfolio
- 6+ Years of knowledge & experience of implementing and evaluating attribution models either using specific technologies, or leveraging functions within standard analytics or ad serving technologies such as Campaign Manager, Google Analytics 360, SA360 or other attribution platforms
- Experience of working in a Data Planning and Analytics environment, preferably at an agency
- Understanding of the levers a digital marketer may pull to influence marketing outcomes
- Understanding of the implications of data protection regulations on technologies and processes
- Experience of working with diverse data sources across multiple media and marketing channels to produce insight
How do I apply?
If you are interested in applying for this role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone (0203-637-3331) or email [email protected]
Who are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, Germany and US. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Twitter and LinkedIn
News & Insights
Data Driven Digital Market Predictions and Trends for 2023
There is no doubt that 2023 is set to be a year full of change. In the data-driven sector, companies on a global scale are adapting to fast…
How to Attract, Engage and Retain Top Talent in 2023
Your staff body makes up the exoskeleton of your business, so ensuring that you attract, engage and retain the best talent in your industry is crucial to enabling…