There is no doubt that 2023 is set to be a year full of change. In the data-driven sector, companies on a global scale are adapting to fast…
Senior Tagging Specialist – Remote, US – Award Winning Agency – $140k-150k, bens
I am working with an award-winning marketing agency, consisting of experts specialising in media and analytics. They use data discovery to help clients create insightful marketing strategies and help them to solve complex challenges.
They are a leading Google partner and also work with other agencies, analysts and marketers to unlock the full breadth of the Google Marketing Platform and Google Cloud. Services include: data and media audits, technical onboarding, implementation, training, support, campaign setup and tagging, managed programmatic services and consulting.
You will lead a team of 5-6 made up of a Analytics Managers & Consultants, delivering against project timelines for a variety of enterprise clients. You are responsible for the overall success of campaigns and projects, and will guide your team & client from the insights process, through the implementation and all the way to the analysis stage.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities and develop a team of 5-6 Analytics Managers & Consultants
- Act as the primary contact to the other Analytics teams, as well as the Finance, Account Management, Business Operations teams
- Delegating project tasks to appropriate members of the team
- Work closely with all platform partners to ensure plans constantly push the envelope and ensure the tech & tools are leverages as best possible
- Communicate key learnings to appropriate agency and client stakeholders to ensure alignment and efficiency of projects
- Identify areas of opportunity within client data and recommending strategic solutions which will ultimately be of benefit to them and their customer base
- 6+ years of experience in Digital Analytics, preferably at agencies or consultancies
- Expert level knowledge of MarTech platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Solid knowledge of GTM or Adobe Launch
- At least 2 years management experience
- Ability to manage a book of clients
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Excellent organization and time management; ability to prioritize workload and multi-task
- Proven experience in a leadership role – inspiring cross-discipline teams, client leadership
How do I apply?
If you are interested in applying for this role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone (0203-637-3331) or email [email protected]
Who are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, Germany and US. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Twitter and LinkedIn
News & Insights
Your staff body makes up the exoskeleton of your business, so ensuring that you attract, engage and retain the best talent in your industry is crucial to enabling…
Moving jobs has been hailed as one of the most stressful life events, but starting a newchapter in a career can also be essential for maintaining well being…