As we approach the end of another year, businesses across the data industry are gearing up for a fresh start in 2024. Strategic planning, especially when it comes…
Marketing & Technology CRM Manager – Remote – Food Retail – 50-65,000+ bonus + London Weighting and Fantastic Benefits
CDP Data Engineer – Marketing Technology Agency – US (Remote)
- Manage inbound and outbound lead flows and conduct personable outreach to generate new business opportunities.
- Manage meetings and the sales pipeline, while maintaining accurate records using Salesforce/CRM system.
- Develop and execute strategies for building and maintaining thoughtful relationships with prospects, clients, and partners.
- Expand the sales team by owning recruiting, goal setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of salespeople.
- Design and implement inbound and outbound lead distribution strategy for the entire sales team.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the proper delivery of accounts.
- Partner with the marketing team on lead generation, lead qualification/scoring, and other sales-based marketing campaigns and content.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in ongoing education.
- 5+ years of experience working in consulting/agency sales with a proven track record of successfully generating and managing a robust pipeline of leads, resulting in consistent revenue growth.
- 5+ years of experience in managing a sales team–touching on goal setting, resource planning, performance monitoring, career development, and managing general welfare.
- 3+ years working in a business development role focused on selling consulting services for implementation and management of data, analytics or martech solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical challenges, and build rapport and trust quickly with prospects, clients, and partners.
- Strong problem-solving and creative selling abilities, focused on providing value and strategic solutions to clients' marketing technology, business intelligence, and analytics challenges.
- Proactive, plan ahead, thinking in long-term time frames as well as short-time frames.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, with a passion for continuous learning and growth in the marketing technology and analytics industry.
- Analytical mindset, capable of evaluating lead qualification criteria and refining processes to improve efficiency and outcomes.
- Hiring: Grow your own sales team by EOY 2023
- Revenue: Achieve a consistent exponential revenue growth
- Sales process: Collaborate with leadership to optimize the sales process and build reporting to effectively track sales objectives
- Sales performance: Successfully schedule meetings with prospects and kick off new client projects
- Deal Profitability: Ensure a healthy revenue-to-cost ratio in generating pricing for existing and new deals
- Pipeline Management: Hit forecasted pipeline targets and ensure up-to-date sales and pipeline information within the company systems
- Account Expansion: Expand existing accounts by collaborating with the client and the services team
- $25 monthly Starbucks allowance
- $50 monthly Uber Eats allowance
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible hours
- Work remotely
- Competitive salary with opportunities for bonuses
- Company Laptop, Monitor, and other equipment needed for remote setup
- Federal holidays off for US-based employees, local holidays off for non-US-based employees
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions
- Become a thought leader in the marketing technology community
- Continued education and training that exceeds what you have ever seen before
- Delivered care package when you are sick
- Birthday and Anniversary gifts
News & Insights
In the dynamic landscape of business, growth and adaptability are key to staying competitive. As companies expand, their hiring needs evolve, making recruitment a critical component of the…
As we approach the new year, many of us find ourselves reflecting on our careers and pondering the prospect of making a significant change. Whether it’s switching industries,…