As October dawns, so does the opportunity to commemorate Black History Month in the UK. This annual observance is of immense significance, offering a dedicated period to honour,…
Senior Analyst-Forecasting & Sales Analytics | Excel | SQL – Up to $120k + Bonus and Benefits
Client Experience Director – London (Hybrid) – 100k and benefits – Award Winning Consultancy
Our client, a global full service digital agency and Google Partner are seeking an experienced digital analytics professional to join their training team. Our ideal candidate needs to have been working on enterprise level projects using GA4 and consider themselves an advanced level user .We will be asking you to run advanced level training on Google Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics, Looker Studio & GTM. Knowledge of Big Query and other related analytics products would be an advantage.Ideally you will be coming from a business where you have been delivering services / solutions combining the above pieces of technology. You will need to understand not only what each one does but also how they combine together to work most effectively. Being able to explain integrations across the GMP and talk through case studies of how they have been effectively applied will be important.
You should be able to work under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you come from a fast-paced agency type role and enjoy passing on your knowledge to others you would be well suited to this position.Responsibilities
- Delivering advanced level training covering the Google suite of analytics products.
- Supporting delivery of a range of broader marketing topics for the Google Academy.
- Keen to learn new subjects that may enable you to facilitate training courses that extend into other broader areas than just analytics.
- Design and create courseware that can be used to deliver training to our customers.
- Produce high quality, written learning material in various formats including guides & online learning.
- Supporting new business development.
- Proactively develops own knowledge of the industry and how tools and technology are evolving.
- Comfortable with working flexible hours to accommodate global delivery via virtual classroom and able to travel within the UK and globally.
- Highly organised, with the ability to work on multiple projects at once
- An excellent writer and communicator, comfortable speaking to advanced audiences, large groups, etc.
- Any second language would be very advantageous
- Strong business awareness and ability to talk to leadership teams
- You will be virtually onsite with one of the worlds biggest technology companies
- You’ll work for a company who are growing exponentially global and making major waves in the digital agency ecosystem
- This is a different role which will provide you with an opportunity to share your expertise with the cloud digital ecosystem
- This company has a great working culture and is truly commitment to promoting diversity
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: Up to £100k + Bonus
- Location: Remote role with occasional travel to one of this companies many UK offices or client site
If you are interested in applying for the GA4 Advanced Technical Trainer role please do so via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone or email.
Contact us to find out more:
Get in contact with Digital Republic by sending a mail to [email protected] or call on 020 8146 9453.
Check out the website on www.digitalrepublictalent.com. You can also find our more on Linkedin, Instagram or Facebook.
News & Insights
Welcome to the final installment of our National Inclusion Week series, where we’ve been exploring critical topics surrounding diversity and inclusion in the digital analytics industry. If you…
Welcome back to our National Inclusion Week series! In our previous discussions, we explored the challenges faced by women in male-dominated industries and gathered insights and advice for…