This article was written by Richard Manso, Managing Director and Founder of Digital Republic Talent. I have looked at countless Job Descriptions down the years and I think…
- Lead the analytics team and take ownership of reporting, analysis and tracking
- Analyse, identify and communicate reasons for changing traffic behaviour on a prompt and ad-hoc basis and help identify them as they occur.
- Ensure high quality analytics implementations across all of our products
- Bring together all business units such as editorial, product, sales technical, marketing, etc. to drive the best use of analytics information.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and analytical approaches, including new environments like mobile, social, making recommendations as they emerge.
- Maintain and improve regular reports for various stakeholders with a focus on automation
- Manage 3rd party relationships with suppliers as required
- Proven experience leading Analytic teams.
- Degree educated, ideally in a numerical or science discipline.
- Minimum 6 years experience in web analytics.
- High level of attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Exhibit a high level of expertise in understanding data and interpreting it within real life business situations.
- Proven experience in using Google Analytics Premium or similar (Omniture, ComScore Digital Analytix, etc).
- Ability to self-learn and acquire expertise rapidly in own and other related fields, for e.g. SEO, media sales, etc.
- Ability to remain calm and deliver under pressure.
- Expert user of MS Excel.
- Confident, motivated and a strong communicator.
- An opportunity to work for a company that matches your ambition through excellent training and career development
- An opportunity to work with bleeding edge technology and push the boundaries of your technical expertise and strategic creativity
- An excellent work environment with exceptional offices
- Great package and benefits
News & Insights
You can put together the perfect CV and write a first-class cover letter, but that’s all irrelevant unless you get things right on the day and nail your…
We all know by now that having a diverse team really benefits a company. It brings different and fresh perspectives, while keeping your company agile and forward-thinking. When…