The month of May is Mental Health Awareness Month in the United States, a time to focus on the importance of mental health and to take steps to…
This is an exciting opportunity for a Head of Sales to join a scaling start up in Berlin or remote (Germany based only) About the role:
- You are responsible for managing the team of Business Development Managers
- Identifying prospects and closing new businesses mostly in the European market.
- The main goal is to establish strong relationships with future customers and provide key insights on how we can solve their problems.
- You are a self-starter with a “get things done” mentality. Always searching for new leads, focusing on improving the process, or doing research and learning to constantly keep growing.
- Besides growing the company with new customers, you will also build, manage and grow customer relationships, and get familiar with all peculiarities of a mobile performance market.
- Work proactively and efficiently with our CRM tool (Pipedrive) and AI sales automation to close deals;
- Find effective solutions for the client's problems based on the capabilities of our platform and expertise (the team will help);
- Work with internal teams like our Mobile Programmatic Experts and Data Science and Product teams to maximize customer experience;
- Actively promote and increase its market presence;
- Represent the company, its mission, values, and achievements at industry events, trade shows, and meetings with potential clients.
- Have a proven track record of (over)achieving sales targets in your past/current companies;
- Able to effectively build a prospect list, with a strong ability to transition prospects into clients;
- Comfortable with targets and a sound commercial awareness
- Phenomenal written and verbal communication skills.
- You are fluent in English, a second language (ideally German or Spanish) is a plus;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Being based in Europe is a big plus.
- 4+ years of experience in digital advertising sales, preferably in mobile;
- Understanding of the terms and specifics of the Adtech/Programmatic/Ad Networks/DSP/SSP/Big Data market;
- Knowledge of the mobile advertising market;
- Knowledge and effective application of different sales techniques;
- Being able to build friendly and trusting relationships with clients and the team;
- Being flexible, inquisitive, cheerful, productive, hardworking, and optimistic.
- Connections in the mobile app/gaming community are a huge plus.
- Ability to work (fully or partially) remotely
- Work in an international company with major advertisers;
- Competitive pay package that includes a base salary and commissions.
- Work in a high-energy startup environment
- Being able to grow professionally, build a great career path, and learn new things through our collaboration with top industry experts.
News & Insights
Unleashing the Power of Data: Why Data Science is a Top Career Choice
Data science is a rapidly growing field that has been gaining popularity over the years. With the increasing availability of data and the need to make sense of…
6 Digital Marketing Trends You Can’t Ignore in 2023
As we head further into 2023, the digital marketing landscape continues to evolve at a rapid pace. Here are some of the latest trends and developments that businesses…