In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
Senior BI Manager – London / Hybrid – £60,000 + Benefits
CDP Developer – FinTech Organization – US (Remote) – $130,000
A rapidly growing Media & Analytics Agency at the forefront of data-driven marketing and strategic insights. This agency empowers clients to harness the power of data to optimize their marketing strategies and make informed decisions, and their creative, collaborative, diverse and transparent culture allows them to create impactful and memorable campaigns. As they continue to expand their services, they are seeking a dynamic and experienced individual to join the business as the Head of Strategy and Insights.
This role presents a unique opportunity to lead the development of an Analytics department, define the business' Analytics strategy, and drive client-facing initiatives that fuel business growth.
1. Department Leadership and Strategy:
- Lead the development and expansion of the analytics department, including hiring, training, and mentoring a team of analysts and data experts
- Define the analytics roadmap and strategy that aligns with the agency's overall goals and client objectives
2. Analytics Strategy Development:
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business goals and challenges, translating these into effective analytics strategies
- Develop frameworks for data collection, analysis, and interpretation to drive actionable insights and recommendations
3. Reporting and Data Visualization:
- Create compelling and insightful client-facing reports that effectively communicate complex data findings
- Utilize data visualization tools to transform raw data into visually engaging dashboards and presentations
5. Client Engagement:
- Build strong relationships with clients by serving as a trusted advisor in all matters related to analytics and insights
- Present findings and recommendations to clients in a clear and compelling manner, tailoring communication to different audience levels
- 10+ years experience leading people and teams
- 10+ years experience in reporting and analytics
- Demonstrated experience in building and managing high-performing teams of 10+ professionals
- Strategic thinking and a passion for driving data-driven decision-making
- Client-centric mindset with a proven ability to build and nurture client relationships
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with digital analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Deep understanding of media landscape, site analytics, attribution, and CRM systems for holistic advising (ex. Adobe Omniture, Google 360, Bizible, VisualIQ, Salesforce, Eloqua)
- Proficiency in data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or similar platforms
How do I apply?
If you are interested in applying for this role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone (0203-637-3331) or email [email protected]
Who are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, Germany and US. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Twitter and LinkedIn
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…