As digital marketing overtakes traditional marketing strategies on a global scale, technology is continuing to develop in tandem to supplement the needs of both consumers and businesses. However,…
Back to all vacancies
Implementation Analyst/ Award Winning Publishers/ Subscriptions/ Adobe Analytics/ DTM- Central London- 50-55k and Bens
The Company Our award winning client has been operating for more than 120 years and is a major player and one of the largest circulation of any UK Newspapers. They operate across the UK and Internationally and employ over 1200 staff. Our client has set pace for change in the UK newspapers industry. They have successfully evolved into a multi-platform digital operation that continues to deliver the highest quality journalism, setting the global news agenda. This Change means they remain ahead of their competition and also need the staff to support this bid, they will provide a clear path for growth and development for the Audience Analyst. Role The Implementation Analyst role will be the subject matter expert in the following:
- As a Digital Implementation Analyst you will support you on all client tasks as required
- Being the primary interface for our Adobe Analytics implementation and support engagements
- Proficient User of Adobe Analytics
- Follow the implementation Process, testing, tracking, measuring, reporting
- Using Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) to implement tags correctly
- Ensure all requirements are understood, documented and validated with client
- Direct delivery of implementation and reporting tasks related to client projects
- Building project plans
- Building implementation plans
- Managing clients’ solution design references (data governance)
- Creating segments to better analyze data
- Creating processing rules or filters to isolate/adapt data
- Supporting clients ad hoc reporting requests
- Proactively engaging with clients to continually enhance data collection and usage
- Working closely with internal technical digital analysts and developers to ensure delivery of tasks and projects.
- Proficient user and hands on experience of Web Analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics
- knowledge of SQL would be desirable the ability to to write and construct queries
- Highly proficient with using Adobe Analytics for implementing tags
- Using Adobe to Implement tracking solutions and for processing rules, segmentation and sub-relations.
- Being able to measure, track, test and report back on findings
- Experience of a Visualisation tools such as Qlikview or Tableau
- Ability to work with large data sets and perform extraction and segmentation
- Good communication skills with the ability to present solutions in simple form, with the confidence and ability to work independently
- Previous experience of implementing tags and providing solutions
- An opportunity to work for a company that matches your ambition through excellent training and career development from an Implementation Analyst role.
- The ability to match your ambitions by the support and training you would be given.
- An opportunity to work with an award-winning publisher.
- An excellent work environment with exceptional offices
- Fast paced environment with a great bunch of people to work with
News & Insights
Data Driven Digital Market Predictions and Trends for 2023
There is no doubt that 2023 is set to be a year full of change. In the data-driven sector, companies on a global scale are adapting to fast…
How to Attract, Engage and Retain Top Talent in 2023
Your staff body makes up the exoskeleton of your business, so ensuring that you attract, engage and retain the best talent in your industry is crucial to enabling…