As we approach the end of another year, businesses across the data industry are gearing up for a fresh start in 2024. Strategic planning, especially when it comes…
- As a Digital Implementation Analyst you will support you on all client tasks as required
- Being the primary interface for our Adobe Analytics implementation and support engagements
- Proficient User of Adobe Analytics
- Follow the implementation Process, testing, tracking, measuring, reporting
- Using Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) to implement tags correctly
- Ensure all requirements are understood, documented and validated with client
- Direct delivery of implementation and reporting tasks related to client projects
- Building project plans
- Building implementation plans
- Managing clients’ solution design references (data governance)
- Creating segments to better analyze data
- Creating processing rules or filters to isolate/adapt data
- Supporting clients ad hoc reporting requests
- Proactively engaging with clients to continually enhance data collection and usage
- Working closely with internal technical digital analysts and developers to ensure delivery of tasks and projects.
- Proficient user and hands-on experience with Web Analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics
- knowledge of SQL would be desirable the ability to write and construct queries
- Highly proficient in using Adobe Analytics for implementing tags
- Using Adobe to Implement tracking solutions and for processing rules, segmentation and sub-relations.
- Being able to measure, track, test and report back on findings
- Experience of Visualisation tools such as QlikView or Tableau
- Ability to work with large datasets and perform extraction and segmentation
- Good communication skills with the ability to present solutions in simple form, with the confidence and ability to work independently
- Previous experience of implementing tags and providing solutions
- An opportunity to work for a company that matches your ambition through excellent training and career development from an Implementation Analyst role.
- The ability to match your ambitions by the support and training you would be given.
- An opportunity to work with an award-winning publisher.
- An excellent work environment with exceptional offices
- Fast paced environment with a great bunch of people to work with
News & Insights
In the dynamic landscape of business, growth and adaptability are key to staying competitive. As companies expand, their hiring needs evolve, making recruitment a critical component of the…
As we approach the new year, many of us find ourselves reflecting on our careers and pondering the prospect of making a significant change. Whether it’s switching industries,…