As we approach the end of another year, businesses across the data industry are gearing up for a fresh start in 2024. Strategic planning, especially when it comes…
Role OverviewYou are responsible for making tracking projects come to life and will work directly with the analytics, data strategy, and solutions architecture teams. You will support the consulting team in their day-to-day delivery, by ensuring the technical integrity of these deliverables and answering questions demanding the technical expertise of someone with your skillset & knowledge. You will do a lot of work within Google Tag Manager & Tealium, working on Google Analytics Implementations, setting up and migrating tags and doing QA to make sure data is flowing correctly.
- Translating business goals into technical requirements & working closely with developers to implement new tags
- Working closely with our development team to implement tagging changes
- Configure various tag management assets such as tags, triggers, variables etc.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve data quality and operational efficiency
- Thoroughly test, validate, and diagnose tracking issues
- Deliver top-quality implementations within project timelines and hours allocations
- 4 Years of experience in a role within the Implementation realm of Digital Analytics
- Hands-on experience working with Tag Management tools such as Google Tag Manager or Adobe Launch or Tealium
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or other digital analytics platforms
- Experience implementing pixels/tags for platforms such as Facebook, Google Ads, etc.
- Experience with app tracking
How do I apply?If you are interested in applying for this role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone (0203-637-3331) or email [email protected]
News & Insights
In the dynamic landscape of business, growth and adaptability are key to staying competitive. As companies expand, their hiring needs evolve, making recruitment a critical component of the…
As we approach the new year, many of us find ourselves reflecting on our careers and pondering the prospect of making a significant change. Whether it’s switching industries,…