Our client, a global media player, is looking for a Junior Programmatic Analyst as an integral member of the revenue team developing the global programmatic offering across their various brands. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, with wide exposure to the programmatic sell-side eco-system.
The Junior Programmatic Analyst will work with the commercial team to maximize programmatic ad revenue across display, mobile and video. They will support programmatic operations, perform analyses, contribute to programmatic strategy & manage 3rd party billing. They will develop a strong command of the digital ad ecosystem, including ad technology, programmatic buying, operational oversight, sales product configuration, campaign analysis and troubleshooting.
• Closely monitor commercial data and identity any significant fluctuations to key metrics (ad requests, fill, eCPM, VTR, CTR, PV’s).
• Evaluate the configuration and performance of the different partners within the programmatic ad stack.
• Generate, in-depth analytics and reporting to identify meaningful business trends that inform the business’s monetization practices across all products (App/Display/Video/Amp/FBIA).
• Launch products/solutions with the support of the wider team. Create test plans to accurately measure KPI’s and control for extraneous variables.
• Develop and maintain internal/automated reporting systems. Liaise with 3rd parties for data input.
• Audit commercial data to ensure consistency and accuracy. Identify and resolve discrepancies in a timely fashion.
• Management of programmatic billing. Quickly and accurately reconciling discrepancies when required.
• Troubleshoot live site issue relating to programmatic partners, block malicious code via platform contacts.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the programmatic eco-system, keeping up to date with new ad tech functionality and understanding the potential opportunities presented by specific tech developments.
Desired Experience and Skills
• B.S. in quantitative or technical field, e.g., math, engineering, statistics, finance, computer science.
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a creative problem-solving mindset.
• High proficiency in Excel/pivot tables/SQL/APIs with the ability to analyze, summarize and manipulate large volumes of data.
• High attention to detail with the ability to organize concepts and data into top line information.
• Ability to prioritize between conflicting needs and changing priorities, advocate courses of action, pursue consistently to completion and communicate results.
• Thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment with the ability to maintain focus on KPI achievement and meeting deadlines in the midst of rapid market change.
• Ability to deconstruct a tool/task, understand the individual moving parts and decide which of these are optimal or could use improvement.
• Digital media experience or some understanding of the programmatic eco-system (DSP’s, SSP’s, DMP’s, & other intermediaries used for programmatic trading) is a plus.
• Experience with Python/API’s and analytics tools (R, SPSS) is a plus.
How do I Apply?
If you are interested in applying for the Junior Programmatic Analyst role please do so via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone or email
Contact us to find out more:
Get in contact with Digital Republic by sending a mail to [email protected]
or call the office on 07823530190. Check out the website on www.digitalrepublictalent.com. You can also find our more on Linkedin, Instagram or Facebook