With the rise in remote and hybrid work opportunities, jobseekers now have more choice than ever before when it comes to how, where and when they choose to…
Tracking Specialist, Web Analytics, Media Tracking and Marketing – Certified Google Partner Company – London – Remote working – Up to £55,000
Digital Analytics Lead – Adobe Analytics, Strategy, Implementation – up too £50,000 / £70,000 – London, UK
- Creating requirements documentation
- Creating detailed solution design reference documents
- Building implementation/deployment plans
- Configuring the tools (RSIDs, Activities etc)
- Working with the internal and external team members to manage the implementation process
- Working with the internal team members and client stakeholders to ensure all parties are completing their tasks to achieve the overall deliverable on time
- Supporting the development team to ensure QA is completed to the highest standard
- Creating segments, calculated metrics and performance dashboards to ensure all reporting requirements are met
- Proactively engaging with clients to continually enhance data collection and usage
- Ability to support Client Enablement Lead for delivery of training sessions on the tools you are considered a specialist on.
- Become a subject matter expert for at least 1 of the core tools DMPG operates.
- Ability to lead client meetings on behalf of the Client Enablement Lead when required.
- You may take on day-to-day ownership of a relatively simple client account or of specific projects within a larger client account, working with the Client Enablement Lead to set longer term direction.
- Ability to spot new services opportunities and support pulling together an initial statement of work/cost estimates (with value return forecasts) for the client to consider.
- Ability to support and lead aspects of a pitch process for new clients.
- Ability to lead (with support) strategy sessions for the client on their digital experience strategy and tool selection.
- Ability to lead/manage junior resources within the company such as a junior specialist working closely with you on client delivery.
- 1-5 years Data Collection experience (Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics)
- 1-5 year client facing experience/responsibilities
- Excellent client communication skills
- Excellent task management skills
- Proficient in Google Sheets and Google Slides (or equivalent)
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment
- Sense of humour
- 7% Pension Contribution
- £1.5k Annual Health and Wellbeing Budget
- Unlimited Training & Development Budgets
- 4.5 day Working Week
- Flexibility in Working Hours/Location
- Summer & Winter Parties
- Zero Politics or Bureaucracy
News & Insights
This article was written by Richard Manso, Managing Director and Founder of Digital Republic Talent. I have looked at countless Job Descriptions down the years and I think…
You can put together the perfect CV and write a first-class cover letter, but that’s all irrelevant unless you get things right on the day and nail your…