As digital marketing overtakes traditional marketing strategies on a global scale, technology is continuing to develop in tandem to supplement the needs of both consumers and businesses. However,…
Back to all vacancies
The Company Our well celebrated and global client has been operating for over a century now and are on the lookout for a Lead Analytics Implementation Architect to come on board and join the Marketing/ Insight team in their Central London office. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing regular insight and management information to the various business verticals within the company. The team is responsible for driving the use of Data and insight to all companies areas. Looking for an Lead Implementation Analyst
- To support the delivery of the digital measurement across all appropriate digital assets including desktop/ mobile websites, mobile and tablet applications.
- Implementation of tagging to support digital measurement and ongoing testing, development and maintenance of these tags.
- Identify business KPI's, analytical needs and align this with the digital tracking and measurement requirements.
- Liaise and communicate with appropriate technical teams when required to support the delivery of digital measurement.
- Design and develop digital measurement reports as required by the business.
- Deliver insights on customer behaviour on our website via Adobe Analytics.
- Experience of analytics implementation projects with Adobe Analytics/ Omniture
- A strong understanding of Tag Management software with Adobe DTM
- Experience of traditional/ big data database languages such as SQL, Hive, Impala, and Redshift is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercially minded and experienced in translating data into value-adding information.
- Highly numerate with strong commercial acumen.
News & Insights
Data Driven Digital Market Predictions and Trends for 2023
There is no doubt that 2023 is set to be a year full of change. In the data-driven sector, companies on a global scale are adapting to fast…
How to Attract, Engage and Retain Top Talent in 2023
Your staff body makes up the exoskeleton of your business, so ensuring that you attract, engage and retain the best talent in your industry is crucial to enabling…