As October dawns, so does the opportunity to commemorate Black History Month in the UK. This annual observance is of immense significance, offering a dedicated period to honour,…
- To support the delivery of the digital measurement across all appropriate digital assets including desktop/ mobile websites, mobile and tablet applications.
- Implementation of tagging to support digital measurement and ongoing testing, development and maintenance of these tags.
- Identify business KPI's, analytical needs and align this to the digital tracking and measurement requirements.
- Liaise and communicate with appropriate technical teams when required to support the delivery of digital measurement.
- Design and develop digital measurement reports as required by the business.
- Deliver insights on customer behaviour on our website via Adobe Analytics.
- Experience of analytics implementation projects with Adobe Analytics/ Omniture
- A strong understanding of Tag Management software with Adobe DTM
- Experience of traditional/ big data database languages such as SQL, Hive, Impala, and Redshift is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercially minded and experienced in translating data into value-adding information.
- Highly numerate with strong commercial acumen.
News & Insights
Welcome to the final installment of our National Inclusion Week series, where we’ve been exploring critical topics surrounding diversity and inclusion in the digital analytics industry. If you…
Welcome back to our National Inclusion Week series! In our previous discussions, we explored the challenges faced by women in male-dominated industries and gathered insights and advice for…