As we approach the end of another year, businesses across the data industry are gearing up for a fresh start in 2024. Strategic planning, especially when it comes…
- 4 years experience working with GCP/AI or ML
- Strong communication skills. Able to talk at length and with passion about the topic area
- Have some level of comfort with the technology so that you can explain it in a classroom environment
- Languages such as Python Ability to customise a short shell script.
- The ability to travel will be required
- Experience providing training to a diverse set of partners and customers and to diverse audiences including software developers as well as less technically proficient professionals.
- Experience with creating, maintaining, and/or delivering technical content in a fast-moving technology area.
- Experience mentoring technical professionals adopting new technologies.
- Ideally, Google-certified
- Deliver superb technical training from the Google Cloud Training, in particular the data and machine learning tracks and Cloud Infrastructure to Partners.
- Support training activities at Marketing events, including delivering technical classes/presentations, leading Qwiklabs sessions, assisting with our training booth, and/or serving as a TA for large bootcamp sessions.
- Provide direct field feedback to the Curriculum Development team on content being delivered and act as an SME on new content or updates to existing content.
What You’ll Get/ Key Information:
- You’ll work for a company who are growing exponentially global and making major waves in the digital agency ecosystem
- This is a different role which will provide you with an opportunity to share your expertise with the cloud digital ecosystem
- This company has a great working culture and is truly commitment to promoting diversity
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: Up to $210k + Up to 10% Bonus
- Location: Remote USA
How do I Apply?For more information or to apply for the Lead GCP & ML/AI Trainer-Instructor position, please email [email protected] or you can apply through www.digitalrepublictalent.com. You can also visit our vacancy page to see other opportunities.
News & Insights
In the dynamic landscape of business, growth and adaptability are key to staying competitive. As companies expand, their hiring needs evolve, making recruitment a critical component of the…
As we approach the new year, many of us find ourselves reflecting on our careers and pondering the prospect of making a significant change. Whether it’s switching industries,…