In the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence, one concept that stands out prominently is “generative AI.” This groundbreaking technology has been garnering significant attention due to its potential…
Role DescriptionWorking with a Private Equity portfolio company, Machine Learning Practitioner will be part of a special task team focused on building, testing and scaling applications of Generative AI and analytics to improve revenue, product features and efficiencies across the company. Potential for further projects across this company and others in the portfolio.
- Refining use-cases,
- Selecting resources needed (ML Ops, governance, compute instances, pipelines, storage, etc),
- Analyse and pre-process data if necessary,
- Building pipelines,
- Choosing foundation models,
- Fine-tuning and/or pre-training models,
- Deploying and testing proofs of concept
- Demonstrable hands-on knowledge of applied generative AI models, mainly in in text, knowledge classification and recommendation engines
- 1+ years Experience fine-tuning and/or pre-training Large Language Models for customised applications, applying this knowledge to practical scenarios,
- 2+ years Experience working with Azure (AzureML) or AWS building Machine Learning applications and deploying cloud resources in a production environment.
- Knowledge of ML ops frameworks
- Proficient with Python or R as well as relevant frameworks (Keras, PyTorch)
- Flexible, curious, and ambitious
- Good communicator
- Eagerness to learn new techniques, solve problems and contribute in a team environment
- Project: 12 weeks with the opportunity to extend, starting in January 2024
- Expectation is to work remotely most of the time, expect to work from the office in London one or two days per week.
- Day Rate- £400-£450 (outside ir35)
News & Insights
As we honour Black History Month in the United States, we are privileged to share the inspiring journey and insights of our Founder and Managing Director, Richard Manso….
The state of Texas is rapidly asserting itself as a formidable force in the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. With groundbreaking initiatives, educational advancements, and major industry players…