As October dawns, so does the opportunity to commemorate Black History Month in the UK. This annual observance is of immense significance, offering a dedicated period to honour,…
Sr Analyst-Forecasting & Sales Analytics – Up to $120,000
Digital CDP Manager – Analytics Consultancy – $140,000 – $160,000
My client brings together the best minds in data, technology and media activation to deliver seamless data-driven marketing solutions. As a technology-enabler, they power marketing systems through a proprietary suite of applications that integrate ad tech and martech. Their framework spans audience, planning, and activation, delivering insights and business outcomes for leading global brands. They are the connected intelligence company that builds applications and software solutions, working with agencies and partners to deliver consistent and relevant customer experiences for people across all channels.
The CDP Manager Role:
We are seeking a Manager, Platforms Practice to provide thought leadership, technical guidance, and operational guidance for our clients Platform efforts (DMP, CDP, Clean-Rooms). This position will guide clients through platform selection, standup and platform management, and work closely with agency teams to align on media goals and data strategy. This position will use their analytical and problem-solving skills to interpret media performance and develop actionable insights. We are a fast-paced, risk-taking, close-knit environment where ideas come from everywhere at every level. We believe that diversity of background, talent, skillset, and mindset create a flourishing environment for new thinking and ideas. Our business is growing and we always looking for new talent. If you are driven by challenging work, passionate about media and technology and interested in helping to shape the future of our industry, we would like to hear from you!
As a CDP Manager you will:
- Manage client data management platforms, (DMP, CDP, Clean-Rooms). Responsibilities include: trait creation, segment creation, destination partner set up, media tag creation and QA, site tag creation and QA, data flow QA, console audience reporting, console overlap reporting
- Support Director, Platforms Practice and work with client and agency teams to develop audience strategy based on available data and partner connections
- Work with teams across functions to provide data driven insights to support strategic direction andgrowth. Assist in measurement frameworks and KPIs development for digital advertising campaigns
- Create/lead high impact departmental projects on process standardisation, improvements and customisation, integration of new tools and technologies. Optimise and create opportunities through platforms, processes, data flow and pattern
· 3+ years of experience of analytical experience, background in the media industry
· 3+ years of experience in audience and platforms, i.e. an implementation role with various platform solutions DMP, CDP, web analytics, or an addressable audience segmentation solution that spans across media channels
· Ad operations support or background preferred
· Comprehensive knowledge of ad networks, exchanges and/or auction marketplaces
· Experience in systems such as Python, Tableau, SQL and similar advanced analytics packages
· Experience in online media metrics and analysis; work with various reporting tools
· Driven, accountable, and a desire to solve problems
· Must have account management and project management experience
· Experience using Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PPT is required
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Proficiency in systems such as Python, Tableau, SQL and similar advanced analytics packages.
· Well versed and up to date on the ever-changing digital media landscape and the propose
· solutions, i.e. 3PTY cookie deprecation, Google’s Privacy Sandbox, Apple changes ITP, iOS, SKAdnetwork
· Data Goverance and Data stewardship to ensure compliancy with local data privacy laws such as GDPR
Skilled teams with strong collaboration and mentoring attitude
- Training and in-house workshops
- Your choice of operating system (Windows or Mac) and development environment
- Social Events including summer and Christmas parties
- Unlimited annual leave
- A progressive and transparent culture with clear career progression
- Flexible / hybrid working
- Big on Diversity/Inclusion
- Discretionary bonus
- Match 6% of pension
£40,000 – £45,000
Who are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. Digital Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated team.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role and want to find out more, apply via the link at the bottom of this page or contact Digital Republic by email to find out more about the role. (Abid@digitalrepublictalent-com ) or give me a call on (07834635117).
News & Insights
Welcome to the final installment of our National Inclusion Week series, where we’ve been exploring critical topics surrounding diversity and inclusion in the digital analytics industry. If you…
Welcome back to our National Inclusion Week series! In our previous discussions, we explored the challenges faced by women in male-dominated industries and gathered insights and advice for…