Moving jobs has been hailed as one of the most stressful life events, but starting a newchapter in a career can also be essential for maintaining well being…
Company OverviewOur client sits under their parent company, who are a leading marketing & advertising behemoth with thousands of employees spread across all four corners of the planet. They work with iconic names like Nike, Disney, Sony, Facebook, Gucci, Adidas and in terms of service range they cover customer experience, content creation, media planning services, creative brand transformation solutions, to name just a few things! Their headquarters are in NY and they have over 1500 employees and 5000 brand ambassadors operating across the Americas, EMEA & APAC. This is a company who really push the envelope and ask the right questions in order to maximise returns and achieve their goals.
Role OverviewYou will sit within the Digital Analytics team, which is a rapidly growing unit in the research department. You will support various sports & entertainment clients in the measurement of social media-driven, influencer, athlete & content marketing projects. You will also supervise a small but growing team of coordinators who will assist with delivery of various analytics projects.
- Serve as the internal leader & project owner with social listening tools and platforms
- Provide in-depth analysis of client social, endorser/influencer, and content programs.
- Write and deliver client-ready presentations
- Transform data into reporting, insights, and intelligence that help drive the decision-making process
- Contribute to thought leadership pieces on behalf of the agency
- Support the development of innovative analytics tools and services that can be monetized with current clients and new prospects alike
- Lead in the setup, management and reporting of brand-owned social channels, earned social and site-tracking as scoped
- Stay abreast of advances in technology, social media measurement and marketing innovations and shares them proactively with colleagues and clients
- Support media research analysis and sponsorship valuation efforts
- Assist with custom quantitative and qualitative market research projects as needed
Experience & Skills Required
- 4 Years of experience in social analysis & listening
- Knowledge of best-in-class social listening and influencer measurement third-party tools and platforms
- BS or BA – Marketing, Data Science, Digital Analytics preferred
- 2+ years of successful team management experience; high levels of emotional intelligence and ability to manage conflict and serve as a career advocate for direct reports
- 3+ years of providing insights and analysis working with social tools (such as Brandwatch, Meltwater, etc.)
- Ability to handle numerous projects and team members simultaneously with excellent organizational skills, while self-managing priorities and commitments
- Strong presentation skills and contributions in client and internal meetings
- Driven by innovation, curiosity, and an appreciation of technology and where the market is headed
- Knowledge of native social analytics, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
- Experience / capability with data visualization is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus
Package$70,000 plus Bonus. 401k match, dental, health, vision insurance, unlimited PTO + more.
How do I apply?If you are interested in applying for this role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone (0203-637-3331) or email [email protected]
Who are Digital Republic?Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK, Germany and US. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Twitter and LinkedIn
News & Insights
Over the last week, it has come to our attention that fraudsters claiming to be ‘Jemma White’ ‘Natalie Lewin’ or ‘Vernice’ are impersonating Digital Republic Talent employees and approaching individuals…
Entering its 35th year of celebration, Black History Month 2022 UK runs throughout the month of October. The theme for this year’s Black History Month (BHM) is Time…